Chapter3: what a strange guy

It's sunday morning, and my body automatically wok up early at 7 am, my roommate was still in deep sleep, and it was slightly raining outside. I wore my jeans, t-shirt and an open sweater in case the weather decides to change its mind. I took my roommate's umbrella hoping she won't be mad and head to the door. The weather was nice actually I just grabbed a soy milk and some croissants and decided to let my feet wonder around the quite block. I came across a small book shop hidden in the corner, I went in and we could smell the old books and the dusty shelves. An old woman greeted me warmly and asked me '' what type of books are you interested in ?'' since all the books were in korean I decided to go for something I already read so I can understand more '' how about some jane austin ?'' I politely responded '' Oh what a romantic girl ! '' the woman laughed while guiding me inside, The book store was surprisingly bigger then it seemed but the books weren't all organized and you can see the dust everywhere. we came across a large shelf and while the woman was searching for my books I spontaneously started picking up the books  and putting them on the shelves, '' oh thank you dear , the thing is I don't really have money to hire someone to help me with this, and my husband and I are too old to take care of it '' I stood on my feet looking at the mess, I couldn't  stand it so I politly asked '' how about I come cleaning and organize the books in my spare time in exchange on letting me read any book I want'' The women surprised , hold my hand and said with a joyful face '' That would be a great thing ! ''.

After I spent some time in the book store I came back home to find lee soo still sleeping, I checked my phone since I left it at home and found yugyeom sending me a picture of his breakfast asking me what I had for mine too, so I took a picture of my roommate sleeping and send it to him with a funny text message he replied immediately saying '' hahah youngjae and bambam are asking if it's a human or a bear ?'' I smiled as I replied to them. I kind of miss them even if I don't know them that much, their company is so much fun.

Monday was still raining like the weather refused to accept the summer, but still it was a little hot. After my morning courses I decided to go to the library to help unnie a little and try to find the book I m searching for. The morning was quite until I heard the door bell ring. '' Jin Young!! '' I heard unnie yelling it seems like someone she knows, anyways I put back my headphones and continued listening to music while cleaning the place. Suddenly I could feel a presence behind me I stood up , turned and found a tall handsome guy with black wet hair covered with a hat and grey / black coat, I was sure I have seen him somewhere but I couldn't remember, he was looking at me with a blank expression, like he was waiting for something , was I in his way ? I looked confused, he sighed then took my head phones out of my ears, he said like he was repeating himself '' who are you ?'' what ? how can he ask me this ? I responded with a confused look '' I...I work here '' '' no you don't'' he replied with the same blank expression. What's his problem ? I started feeling angry and said to him slightly touching his chest with my pointing finger '' I am the one who should be asking you this question ?'' he looked at my gesture with a scary look like I shouldn't have done that. He let go of my head phones and headed back to the reception. I could hear him speaking with unnie asking her about me, '' Oh no she just started working here today ...'' As she explained the situation for him, I cared less and put back my head phones. After a couple of minutes he came back, I tried to avoid his glare, he took off his wet coat and his hat and put them on a chair, he shook his hair with his hands putting it back, then stood right next to me like he was searching for a book. I noticed that he was a little confused so i stood up again took off my headphones and said '' I reorganized it , which book are you searching for ?'' he looked at me and calmly responded '' I don't know what are you suggesting ? '' He kept looking at me with piercing look, as we analyzed each other for a couple of minutes like we were in a competition I responded '' you don't look like a guy that's into comedy, you clearly lack sense of humour '' he slightly smiles like he was mocking me, then continued ''... I would say a little of romance and thriller will be good for you'' I took a small chair stood on it and reached the high shelf, turned back at him and gave him the book '' how about dorian grey portrait by oscar wilde? '' as he was analyzing the book he said '' I heard about it but I never though of reading it '' he looked back at me and nodded as he agreed , he went to a chair in the corner and sat to start reading, I came back finishing what I was doing but I couldn't get my eyes away from him, not only because the sight of him was fascinating but also because I couldn't remember where I saw him. After couple of hours I came back from cleaning the storage Room, I found that guy leaning against the wall sleeping peacefully, he was handsome and I felt my heart slightly beat when I came closer to cover him with his coat. 

It was around 7 pm, I greeted unnie with a smile and went back to my university, It started raining again and I have forgotten my umbrella in the shop, I couldn't come back since the raining started falling intensively, so I ran under the rooftop of a supermarket and waited for the weather to calm down. '' You forgot this'' I heard from behind, as I turned I found jinyoung standing right behind me with my umbrella in his hands. '' Ah thank you !'' I bowed as I took the umbrella from him '' but how will you go back to your house ? '' I asked with a worried look '' It's ok I live here in the block , I ll wait for it to stop, you go ahead or you'll catch a cold'' I stood there for a minute thinking about a solution as i raised my eyes to reply, I found him already fixing his on me so I blushed and suggested '' why don't I take you home and them I ll go back to my university'' he replied without any hesitation ''ok''. 

The walk to his place was very peaceful and quiet, we both enjoyed the sound of the rain and the feeling of the fresh air. Out of nowhere I asked him '' do you know that my name in arabic means rain ?'' he looked at me surprised and asked '' are you an arab? '' I smiled and nodded my head as a yes , he asked me '' are you from the UAE ?" I laughed and replied '' you know not all arab people are from middle east'' he turned his head in embarrassment and said a cute sorry. I didn't want to hurt him I was only joking but I couldn't say anything. We kept walking until we stopped in front a residence. As I raised my head to see his home, I was shocked by the fact that it s the same residence that lee soo showed me. I turned to him in a surprised expression '' Are you jinyoung from Got7 ?'' he raised his eyebrows as he replied ''I though you knew, oh I m hurt !'' then a large laugh enlightened his face, showing cute wrinkles next to his eyes, he was covering his handsome expressing with his hand, I stood there surprised by the fact that he just throw a cute joke and laughing about it, I felt my face red, my glasses down my nose and my mouth opened from this unexpected scene, he looked at me after containing himself, raised my glasses with his finger and said '' you re unexpectedly cute ! ''.