Chapter 5:The photoshoot part 2

The front of the building was full of fans and girls screaming Got7 's name, I tried to call the boys but none of them was answering. Lucky the manager spotted my big glasses and curly hair in the crazy crowd and pulled me inside the building. '' you are late the boys were waiting for you '' he said while I bowed to him '' youngjae , bambam and yugyeom didn't stop asking me to check every 5 min the front of the building '' he said with a large smile, I smiled back and continued walking in the hall. Before I entered the dark room I could hear the sound of the camera, and the photograph guiding them. They were all standing in a white and black suits, They were all very handsome especially youngjae he surprised me, he didn't have his baby face anymore he was more mature and mysterious looking. I assumed they couldn't see me because of the dark room and the lights flashing against them. They were moving in syc and it was fascinating how they knew what the photographer wanted from them. I felt something cold on my cheek that made me slightly jump out of my place, the manager has brought me a cold tea and asked'' you are having a fever ?'' maybe he knew when he grabbed my arm earlier, I bowed thanking him for his kind gesture and turn my look again at the boys as he sat next to me. '' OK well done ! bring the girl ! '' said the photographer while fixing new lenses the boys were about to go change when lee soo entered the room with a black short dress and yellow high heels  she was simply gorgeous, and I could feel all the eyes focused on her even the boy's, she was standing there confident with a sweet smile, she was a professional the photographer was praising her like a real model. Look at her so beautiful ... beauty... is this beauty? being slim tall and with the perfect physical traits ? what about the others ? then all I could hear in my head was bambam's voice from yesterday saying '' why don't you do it ? you re very cute '' Am I as cute as her ? Would I have looked as beautiful in that black dress as her ? I squeezed my cold tea bottle to stop myself from thinking, suddenly I heard a sweet ''hey'' behind me, I turned and found Mark leaning with a sweet smile. Don't smile like that ! not now ! He suddenly stands in surprise as he saw my eyes about to explose of tears, I turned my face from embarrassment and tried to whip my tears but they only got thicker, I was sure he was going to be embaressed and bothered of the situation, what the hell am I doing? but i felt his hand gently taking my arm as he drove me out of the room, we started walking in the hall, and I didn't stop whipping my face off, breathing strongly trying not to let any sound out, my tears couldn't stop. We entered what it seemed a changing room, he took a bunch of tissues, gently removed my glasses and gave them to me to whip my tears. It was only silence, I didn't want to say anything and he didn't neither. After cleaning my glasses he gave them back and led me to a small couch, when I gained my sight back I could see his face very sad, and it was surprising, it s like he was honestly touched by my break down. '' I m ok I m ok '' waving my hands around and forcing a large smile on my red messed up face. It's the first time anyone seeing me like that besides Ghalia, and I wasn't even close to him that much. After I calmed down he said '' I mean...If you want to talk about it..'' before he could even finish I said '' no.. no worries.. I think I am getting a fever that's why I am like this...anyways don't lee soo looks beautiful ! It s great that I have suggested her ... and she loves you guys so much...She's a great person and a very beautiful one too'' as i raised my eyes towards him, he was already smiling while looking at my messy face, he leaned with the cutest laugh and said eyes wide open '' I have seen better !'' Surprised as I was , I smiled back at him. He suddenly became hyper and started looking for something, he let go of a cute AH! as he found it sat back, looked at me and started doing aegyo face with pickatchu ears on his head. I burst out laughing loudly and he seemed happy to accomplish it '' finally you laughed !'' he said with a large smile.

Mark was a sweet person he managed to comfort me with the cutest way ever, as we were walking back the hall, we came across JB who was undoing his tie, we bowed to each other then he turn to Mark telling him that the photographer was waiting for him, Mark smiled at me while throwing a cute see you later , then run off towards the room. I kept my head down, I didn't want Jb to see my messy face, I bowed again and turn to walk aways when he surprisingly stood in front of me blocking the way he said with worried eyes '' excuse me but are you ok ?'' I tried covering my face while brushing my hair in the front and said with a shaking voice '' I m great, I great '' as he was about to speak we heard the boys heading doing the hall I quickly grabbed his arms and he looked at me surprised , '' please don't let them see me like this '' I asked while trying to hide behind his large shoulders. He quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me to a small dark space. We were hiding waiting for the boys to pass by, I slightly leaned to make sure they were gone, turned back to JB and said '' It's ok they re gone now!'' Oh boy, JB's face was as red as a tomato, I then realized our bodies and faces were way too close, '' so...sorry ! '' I said still surprised by his expression as we got out of that tiny space, I turned to JB to thank him one more time, his face was still red, and he couldn't face me so he bowed politely and turned to join his crew.

I felt my head heavier each second, I only spoke for seconds with lee soo and went back to the dark room. '' I think you better go home '' the manager said, ''let me bring somene to drive you home'' he said with a worried look, I couldn't refuse the favor since I really felt sick. I bowed to thank him and then walked the way out with the driver. '' Rita ! were are you going'' said youngjae running towards me, as he hugged me I was about to fall since I didn't have much strength, '' careful she's not feeling ok '' said Jb with a worried look '' Are you sick ? '' asked jackson with his super handsome hair style '' let me go with you to your university '' he insisted, everyone was worried about me and asking to help me, but my brain was too slow to answer all their questions all I could say was '' I am ok ! don't worry , please take care of Lee soo'' Jackson looked at me with a sad look before I bowed to them and leave.

It was morning and Lee soo never came home, maybe she spent the night with them ? no it's impossible ! they're not that close... But come to think of it she knows how to impose herself on people...But Got7 are not those kind of guys ! ... but they're still guys isn't it. I turned my head to the wall to forget about all these thoughts when I suddenly asked myself : will jackson find her attractive ?