Part 5

*Annabel’s PoV*

“We need to tell her.” I said, sitting on Liam and my bed. Liam, who was laying on it, looked up, “No. We can’t tell her.” I looked at him, “Liam, she’s not a child anymore. She needs to know why she’s here.” “I don’t want to lose my baby girl…” He said sadly.

Heather was his Baby Girl, and Brianna was his Sunshine.

“You won’t.” I replied, “If any one loses her, it’ll be me; you’re the reason she lives here and not is some other home miles away.” I pouted, trying to hold back my tears, “But, she needs to know who she is…” “But, the other guys don’t even know.” Liam protested. I shook my head, “And they don’t need to. It’s between us, and her.” he sighed, “Ok… But, you’re telling her; I’ll be moral support.”

*Heather’s PoV*

The nurse’s directed me to my room, and started taking blood tests, to check for STDs. Ryan stayed by my side the whole time, except for the urine test obviously. As the nurse whisked the samples away to be tested, I motioned for Ryan to sit on the bed with me. He did so, and I started to cry in his shoulder. It was good to have someone to cry to; I had cried alone for too long. “Oh, Ryan… What am I gonna do?” I asked, still crying, “I’m 17; how am I supposed to raise a baby?” He lightly brushed my face, and kissed the top of my head, unsure what else to do or say.

After what seem like eternity, the Doctor came in with a clipboard of my results. “Miss Payne, we have good news and bad news.” My heart stiffened in my chest; I usually preferred bad first, but right now, I needed some good news.

“Good news is, you tested negatively for STDs.” he said, and I sighed in relief; at least I wouldn't contaminate anyone else. "What's the bad news?" I asked, and the doctor sighed, "You were pregnant."

"Were"  Past tense...

"I was pregnant?" I asked, starting to shake, "What happened to my baby?"

*Ryan's PoV*

I held Heather, as the doctor explained that she had lost her 5 week old baby due to stress. "Have you been under stress lately?" She was too stunned and upset to speak, but I spoke up, "Yeah... She's scared to death of her boyfriend, and what he could do to her." "Do you want to press rape charges?" the doctor asked, and I nodded, "I don't want him to get away with this..." I pulled Heather even closer, and she gave a faint smile.

The doctor took a report of the 'incidents' between Heather and her boyfriend, Harley; after that, we signed some things as the doctor printed pictures of the bruises on her hips, and his report.

Then, it was time for the quiet ride home.