Part 11

*Sydney’s PoV*

I was a very quiet person, but I did get jealous easily. I ran to Zack’s house, and knocked on the door. Aunt Perrie opened it, “Oh hello Sydney. What can I help you with?” “Is Zack home?” I asked, trying to mask the feelings associated with that name. “Yeah, he’s downstairs. Come on in.”

I obeyed, and followed the directions to the basement. Zack was shirtless, and sitting at his drums, softly playing a beat I recognized as Up All Night, “…I'm only thinking 'bout this girl I'm seeing; I hope she'll wanna kiss me back…” “Katy Perry’s on replay, she’s on replay…” I sang, causing him to turn around, “Syd. What are you doing here?” I sighed, “Why didn’t you ask me to join the band? I know every song by heart, and I‘ve always wanted to join a band. Why chose Heather?” It sounded more upset, than angry. Zack frowned, “Ryan suggested her, and Ethan agreed.” “But why didn’t you nominate me?” I asked, sitting on the couch. Zack sat next to me, “Honestly, because I love you. It takes all my will-power to be a gentleman, and not snog you every single time we make eye contact. I knew it would show if you came here every week. That’s why…” I sighed, “Ok… But if you need a fifth member, can I join?” He nodded, “Of course, Syd…” I smiled, and gave him a kiss, before going back home.

After I got there, Ethan and Darcy were finishing their homework together. They were pretty cute together, but I didn’t believe that Darcy was over Jacob yet. I mean, they were dating for 3 years. They loved each other, and I didn’t think even Jacob’s mom could stop that. I grabbed an apple from the kitchen, and prayed that they were just friends and that Ethan wouldn’t come out of this relationship broken-hearted.

*Ethan’s PoV*

Darcy has leaning against my chest, as wrote the answers down in her folder. “You know, Ethan…” she said, “I’m so happy that we’re were able to meet.” I smiled, and wrapped my arms around her waist, “Me too.”

I had feeling for Darcy for a couple months, and then I felt like I really had a chance with her. “Darcy?” I asked, and she looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. I had to take my chance. I leaned down, and kissed her lips. I pulled away, and let go of her, “I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t had done that…” Darcy shifted her body to face me, and she cupped my face. “Don’t be sorry.” she said, breathing on my lips, “It felt good.”  She brushed my lips, and then kissed them.

I felt so happy, that I smiled through the kiss.