«13»

Yuu nearly screamed in excitement when the nuns rang the wakeup bell.

Mika!!

His stomach still howled with hunger, but he threw his covers off anyway, completely forgetting about the boy next to his bed, and stumbled to a great fall from the Saint's legs as he collided with the floor all in a span of two seconds. Yuu's brow met the hardwood with no mercy spared.

The boys groaned in unison at the same time, Yuu tightly gripping his face from the pain.

"Ouch," he whispered, getting to his feet.

Saint sleepily gazed at him, rubbing his exhausted gray eyes.

As Yuu's heart pounded, he only thought about Mika.

He raced to the bathroom with a smile, quickly finding his toothbrush in the millions of arrays there were, bathed it in toothpaste, and scrubbed like no tomorrow.

He looked rabid, growling impatiently as he brushed like a madman. He quickly spit in the sink, drowning his mouth in water. He rinsed off his brush, stuffed it back in the container, flew downstairs and only gazed briefly at the table for the breakfast he knew wasn't going to be served for him.

But surprisingly, two extra bowls sat there. He approached one, peering inside.

Oatmeal.

He looked at the table, noticing the other kids sloppily eating with their hands and murmuring amongst each other. He took a seat, wolfing down the chunky material with impatience, his stomach growls coming to a slow stop.

The little Aryan girl with the bowlcut stared in shock. She'd never seen anyone eat that fast. It was downright terrifying.

He placed the bowl in the sink, combed his hair with his fingers, grabbed his bag on the way out, and was ready to face the day in less than two minutes. The door slammed behind him as he raced down the steps to the gray car perched on the curb.

Mika was nearly falling asleep as he waited, light snores filling the car. Sully chuckled as he took pictures of him dozing off.

That soon came to a sharp end as Yuu yanked open the door with an excessive amount of excitement and plopped in the seat. He shut the door, then startled Mika awake as he threw his arms around him.

"Hi!" he chirped, intaking the captivating scent of his cologne. A smile pulled to his lips at it.

Mika nearly had karate chopped the boy's head off upon the sudden attack, but he tiredly pat Yuu's back at recognition.

"Hey," he murmured, sloppily shifting gears. He waited until Yuu buckled himself in before pulling off. "It's quite disturbing to see you excited to be picked up for school, honestly."

"I just wanted to see you again," Yuu grinned, setting his bag between his legs. Mika felt awkward, rubbing the back of his neck as he steered.

"Whoa ho ho," Sully cooed from the backseat, startling Yuu to a shout. He whipped his head around, green eyes meeting brown. The older boy wiggled his brows. "I must be interrupting something. What the - hey! You know what though? I'm sick of being the third wheel, okay? Fuck you, Mika. Shoving me in the backseat like some clothes you're 'boutta throw in Salvation Army. Dis-re-spect."