«20»

Gore warning.

An agreement was never formed.

Yuu just found himself being led by a hand to the floor below, his heart pounding violently as if to tell him to turn away and run.

But this rate, or any rate ever, he wasn't in control of his life. He knew he didn't have the balls to turn back and rebuttal.

At least not so soon. Saint still gripped the half scissor in his hand with harsh constriction.

The small shadows of two little boys appeared at the end of the hall, sticky footsteps from bare feet on hardwood the only sound that the night could taste. They poked their heads through each door, quietly analyzing every nun's face.

There were two nuns per room, eight nuns in total.

Saint was starving to kill the worst one.

As their choices of doors became tighter and tighter, Yuu began to tug ever so slightly on Saint's hand, hoping for release. He was too petrified to continue knowing they had approached her room and that he was a minute away from being in the same presence of death again.

Saint ignored his wordless plead, creaking open the very last door in the musty corridor. The room reeked with the bad breath of cigarettes and vinegar pages, nauseating the both of them simultaneously.

Heavy snores flooded their ears, haunting their senses and spooking their cores. However Saint obtained a wisp of thrill that was sheltered by his revenge. Yuu was mortified, expressed inside and out.

His hands shook horribly.

Saint left his side, too focused on the snoring body on the bed below him. Smoky eyes traced the woman - her wart, wrinkled cheeks and dry thin lips. Her pallor complexion looked nothing but disturbing, yellow nails and hitched nose witch-like.

Her last night.

With a small smile of satisfaction, he looked over his shoulder at the trembling boy at the foot of the bed, playfully offering the scissors to the boy.

"You want to kill her?" he offered in a polite whisper, yet so awfully teasing with his expression.

A tear dropped from Yuu's eye and splattered on the floor in a distorted pool of regret. He slowly shook his head.

Saint just merely shrugged after a pause, as if it were some harmless scenario as offering him candy to which he denied. Only a life was at stake this time. He twiddled the blade between his fingers in a practiced pattern much like before.

Back and forth... Back and forth.

Yuu felt like he was going to burst. And he did.

Into tears.

He covered his mouth as the sudden cry could've utterly soiled the plan, his chest in a sporadic panic. Saint shot him a deadly look, gray eyes piercing a hole right through him.

Yuu approached the near killer slowly, extending a tremulous hand to reach for the other's. He couldn't stand it - the thought of seeing murder. The incident at school was already far too much for the rest of his life. He was nauseated by the thought of violence.

Gripping Saint's hand in his own, it was expected to see his responding look of confusion as Yuu led him out of the room.

"What are you doing?" he hissed quietly, leaning in closely to Yuu's sweat-shiny face. The smaller boy choked back every possible horrid sob he could emit.