«15»

Two teenage shouts suddenly bellowed in the room as frigid water was poured upon them on the bed. Yuu shot up, blindly trying to scooch himself away from the source of the attack. Saint quickly rolled the other way, coughing as some of it had entered his lungs.

The nun glared with her nose flared, old hands on hips. "Get up! Get up right now! I rang the morning bell! You're going to be late! Why're you in the same bed?"

Anna.

Yuu rubbed his alerted eyes, fatigue burning behind them. He stared up at the blurry nun. Her face never appeared so frightening. Nose snarled, muddy brown eyes widened and that stupid wart glaring at him, too. He looked over nervously at Saint who was still collecting his wits, wet curls draping around his face.

"I..."

"I don't need more of you Yuu in this orphanage. Leave him alone! And get dressed! Now!"

She stormed from the the open room, bucket rattling in her hands. When her footprints had descended out of sound downstairs, he left the bed, nearly slipping on the water.

Saint got out his final cough, watching Yuu drunkenly make his way towards the bathroom. He shook his curls, joining the boy as well on his feet.

"That was my fault," he claimed, holding open the bathroom door. "I fell asleep next to you."

"No. It's nobody's fault but hers. She's mean. She doesn't like me because I like boys. She wouldn't do that to anybody else here and she knows it, too," Yuu pouted as he reached for his toothbrush.

He was far used to this kind of treatment. It only stunk because now someone else was being dragged down with him and he was tired of feeling guilty.

He coated his bristles in the paste, handing the tube off to Saint afterward.

"Maybe she's jealous of us," he suggested as he put paste on his own brush.

Yuu's face burned with embarrassment, but a good embarrassment... He gazed at his friend from the corner of his eye, a slight smile on his face.

At least somebody else here was with him.

~

"If this little shit does not hurry the fuck-" Mika was interrupted as the door to the orphanage slammed, the two boys racing out. Blue eyes locked on the couple, his nose flaring.

He angrily bit into his bagel before speeding out of the alleyway. He honked his horn, Yuu nearly falling down the stairs completely.

"Mika!" he beamed happily, racing towards the vehicle across the street. Saint stood in confusion, fixing his book bag on his shoulder. "Hi!" he chirped, poking his head through the window.

"I'd ought to close this shit on you. The fuck took you so long?" the blond barked, reaching over the compartments to open the door for his smaller friend.

"Sorry! I slept in. But, a small request if you aren't too mad at me?" Yuu hopefully began as he climbed in the seat.

Mika looked at him, just about to pull off when Yuu clamped his hand over the gearshift.

"What?"

"Can you drive him to school with us?" Yuu gestured to Saint gazing back from across the street. He couldn't appear more awkward, anxiously playing with his fingers as he acted like that conversation clearly was not directed about him.

Mika pursed his lips and squinted with a sigh. He couldn't believe he was even the slightest of envious at Yuu having friends, forgetting that was a thing he could actually have. Not to mention he had to share his car. Yuu was quite enough of the vehicle's capacity.