«21»

Ironically enough, despite last night's events, Yuu was suffering the worst case of morning wood.

Good morning.

He tossed and turned, but never woke up. There wasn't even a satisfying dream to help simmer it. Just an abundance of discomfort and shifting.

Saint couldn't help but chuckle, sitting on his bed and leaning against the wall.

The window was closed again. The scene took its course.

He mounted Yuu cautiously, dragging the thin blankets off. He was careful not to lean on his cast. Impatiently, but carefully, he slid the boy's pajama pants down, heeding his expressions.

Yuu remained asleep, the meal from the previous night having knocked him out. His pink lips parted ever so slightly, probably just feeling the relief of less tension on his suffering manhood. His soapy scent lingered in the air.

His presence just screamed that he was property of Mika.

Touch and you die.

Saint took his chances, knowing that he was an irritable exception. He blew it that morning.

Being the pipsqueak he was, it was slightly alarming to say Yuu sure was turned on by something. Then again, his birthday was right around the corner.

It was about time for the late bloomer.

Saint peeled up his shirt, Yuu's soft rosy nipples exposed to the crisp air. Saint licked his lips before parting them, tracing his finger around one.

Yuu groaned ever so softly, lolling his head.

Saint moved further down.

In a smooth motion, he slid his fingertips over the smooth skin of Yuu's inner thighs, gripped, and pulled so wonderfully.

Yuu was pleasantly alarmed, his back coming to a rolling arch as an ever so delicious moan escaped his lips.

A tiny smirk came to Saint's lips.

Yuu mumbled wordlessly, eyebrows furrowed as he subconsciously moved his hips upward.

Wasn't this the dream.

"Mika," Yuu asked, slowly opening his lids. His vision was so distorted all he made out was the skin tone. Olive, pink in some spots. Brown curly hair. He gazed into soft gray eyes, nothing but serenity in them. Yuu's eyes widened. "Saint?!"

The second thing to notice was his exposed manhood. He instantly covered himself, pulling his pants back up. Saint looked nothing but disappointed.

"Good morning."

Yuu blinked twice, wondering if this was really the dream the entire time. More like a nightmare. "Saint, why... Why are you touching me?"

Saint sat in between his legs, slight pout on his lips. "Because I want to have sex. With you."

Why in the name of the Holy Spirit must things so utterly confusing happen at such early hours of the morning? Where the hell was Sister Anna when you needed her? Yuu was dumbfounded.

He stared in confusion, undoubtedly red beaming on his face. "Huh?"

"I want to have sex with you, Yuu. Don't you wanna have sex? You just moaned Mika's name..."