One in a century

One in a century

Harry smiled contently with his eyes close. He felt at peace in his position.
The breeze flowing softly, making his hair flow in the wind in a similar manner.

He opened his eyes, just a little, to get a peek of Maya sleeping peacefully on his shoulder.

It maybe 6 am in the morning and it was 1 hour until classes start, but he didn't had a care in the world.

Harry's POV
I sat there on the cement circling around the tree enjoying the cool, soft breeze. It's these moments where I feel free.

Where I am completely at peace with 'her'.

I looked back at her sleeping face. She sleeps so peacefully that you can't even hear her snore.

I smiled at her.

I leaned my head closer to her and she, as if it were instinctive, leaned closer to me.

I shut my eyes to once again feel the breeze, the serene feeling it gives me.

Harry thought back to his first encounter with Maya. How she became his first friend.

He wasn't sure if he had feelings for Maya, due to not experiencing any love before, but he wondered.

Harry touched his necklace which he had hidden under his robes. He kept it as a good luck charm.

Whenever he felt nervous, angry or depressed he alwaysed touched the necklace to clense his negative attitude. It was his source of strength, it was like having Maya with him where ever he went.

At her touch he felt confident and brave.

He thought back to his private chat with the sorting hat. "It will only be a matter of time until both of you finally know your true feelings."

Harry shooked out of his thoughts. He pondered at the hat's words.

'Do I love her'? He thought to himself

Harry was confused with his own emotions. He wanted an answer so badly.

He decided to think about it another time and shut his eyes to take a bit more rest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maya's POV
The gentle breeze hit my face, making me wide awake.

I fluttered my eyes softly not wanting the sunlight to directly hit my eyes.

I looked up to see Harry's sleeping face, his head leaning against mine.

I smiled at him.

I didn't want to disturb his sleep so I stayed at my position.

To be honest I liked this position and I never want to let this go.

I thought back to the time before I met Harry. The time where I was all alone in a big world.

I never fit in with the other kids and I never could adapt to their atittudes, their wants and emotions.

I always felt alone.

Until he came to my life.

With Harry I felt the happiness and joy I alwaysed craved.

He eased my lonliness and my depression.

Maya looked down at the rose, which still at this time did not show signs of whilting.

She smiled at it, she would go most anywhere with it. She would never take it off.

Maya then took another look at Harry to see his necklace.