Crashing Silence

Sorry for the slow update guys but our exams are just around the corner and I had to make reviewers  and study papersI will update regularly after exams.

Any way hope you will like this chapter.

Crashing Silence

Harry tossed and turned. The sleeping bag was extraordinarily comfortable. But he found no rest.

Of course the Headmaster's response to finding out that Sirius Black had managed to enter the castle that Halloween night, make his way to the Gryffindor tower without being seen, and only to be stopped when confronted by a portrait, was to send the entire population of students down the Great Hall under the watchful eyes of the prefects. Fifteen, Sixteen, and Seventeen year old prefects.

He sighed.

They'd had a productive two months at Hogwarts. And an infuriating one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upon arriving at the castle, Harry and Hermione were whisked away to McGonagall's office to be checked over by Madam Pomfrey.

"Goodness you two are white as sheets." Madam Pomfrey said examining their faces.

"Would you care to tell me what happened Minerva?" Poppy asked while walking towards the potions cabinet.

"Dementor." Minerva responded.

"What they never go far from Azkaban." Poppy said coming back with a potion at hand.

"They're searching for Sirius Black." Minerva said.

"So your saying he's here?" Poppy asked.

"That's a possibility." Was all that Minerva said.

"Here you two drink this it will boost up your strength." Poppy handed each of them a vile filled with green liquid.

"That's awful." Harry said after taking a sip.

"Well what did you expect? Pumpkin juice?" Poppy asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry and Maya were about walk out hand in hand until...

"Mrs. Granger may I speak with you, privately." Minerva asked.

Maya looked at Harry who she gave a reassuring smile.

"Save me a seat?" Maya asked.

"Sure." Harry said as Maya gave him a kiss on the cheek.

As Harry left Maya went straight towards Mcgonaggal.

"Yes Professor?" Maya asked keeping a straight face.

"I know." Mcgonaggal said sternly.

"Excuse me, know what Professor?" Maya asked confused.

"About Fate." She said making Maya's eyes widen.

"Did the hat tell you?" Maya asked.

"Yes he told me everything. He told me to give you this." Mcgonaggal took out a necklace with a small hourglass located at the center.

Maya knew exactly what it was. " a time turner Professor?"

"You really are the brightest witch of your age." Mcgonaggal said with a smile.

"Use it wisely my dear, the hat and I fear that you will need it soon..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
McGonagall issued Hermione the Time-Turner (in secret) and they were able to join the feast in time for the choir's song (including Trevor in his singing debut – or rather croaking-when-squeezed debut).

Harry decided to pay a visit to the elves of Hogwarts after finner to thank them again for giving him his food supply for the summer.

"Hello elves." Harry said entering the room gathering the attetion of all the elves.