My room

Once we got to the house and Mark opened the door you were almost knocked down by Marks dog Chica "well hello there lil puppy" you said while petting her like wild "MH CHICA WHY YOU NO LOVE ME FIRST!" Mark said as chica ran to him and started jumping on him and you laughed as Mark began to act like he was dying when chica was licking him he got up and walked to you " hey I have a surprise for you!" He said "WHAT IS IT!!!" You said " come I I'll show you but close your eyes " he said as you guys walked up stairs and he said to open your eyes and you saw the most beautiful bedroom ever (pic above) it had a floating bed and on the other side room was a set up for you games it was three computers side-by-side "OMG MARK I LOVE IT OMG OMG!!!" You said hugging him *whisper*"and I love you" he whispered "what did you say Mark" you asked looking up at him he turned red "oh I said I'm glad you like it" he said "oh okay well thank you so much I'm gonna go unpack okay and then can we watch a movie or something?" You said "yeah of course we can heh k bye" he said as he walked away OMG Mark loves me shit what I'm a going to do!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for the late update but next week I promise update and will be back on schedule super sorry