Fight (Part 3)

YOUR POV

Its been a couple of days since you saw Mark and honestly its been horrible. You got so used to him being with you that you can't remember the feeling of not having him by you. All you had been doing was recording and recording non-stop. Jack would call you but you wouldn't answer the only person you answered was Signe she would tell you how Jack was worried but one thing she said that you couldn't stop thinking about is when she said Mark hasn't left. Mark hasn't left Ireland was he waiting for me?

One night while you were editing you got an email. That email had a link attached to it you clicked it. Once you clicked it you were on Mark's channel with titled "My Everything." you clicked on it and watched it.

(Video)

Mark: Hello everybody my name is Markiplier. Today's video won't be like my normal videos this is actually a message to someone and also just being honest with you all. OK well here it goes I'm in love with someone and I know that sometimes you can think your in love with someone but you aren't but I am in love with this person. I know I am because when ever she is with me nothing else in the world matters when she is with me I feel safe I feel loved. I wanted to make this video because I don't wanna keep us a secret anymore my girliplier is Yt/n (YouTube name). She is the love of my life. Y/n if you're watching this you are my everything. Honestly I know you guys love her as much as I do and I hope you can love us because we care about you all so much. I love you y/n and I can't see my life without you. Thank you all so much for watching and as always I will see you in the next video bye bye!!
(Video ended)
You had tears going down your face. He actually told them he told me he was to scared to tell them but he told them. "H-he loves me." You said as You got up and grabbed my sweatshirt and ran out the door You were running and running till You reached the house You knocked on the door and knocked till Jack finally answered "omg y/n there you are where have you been!?" He asked "where's Mark?" You asked "he said he was going for a walk." Jack said and you went running to find him as you were running it began to rain "of fuckin course!" You said as you continued to run till you finally saw him Mark sitting on a bench getting wet from the rain. You walked up to him and sat down. "I really do love you y/n" he said "how did you know it was me?" You asked "I already know what you sound like out of breath." He said with a laugh "Mark I'm sorry I just thought you deserved better you are such a great guy and me what am I I'm nothing special I'm a girl who yells and gets scared easily." You said looking down "but you're so much more y/n you are amazing and talented and kind hearted and drop dead beautiful. You and more than I could have ever imagined to have in my life. I don't care you if can't see all of the beautiful and amazing things in you because I'm always gonna be here to remind you. I love you and I'm not gonna allow you to break up with me because I just can't live without you y/n so you are still my girliplier whether you like it or not. I'm never letting you go." He said as he held you in a tight hug. You smiled and hugged him back "I kinda figured you wouldn't. I knew yandreiplier would come out." You said with a laugh "oh you better be glad Dark didn't." He said laughing back you both sat there hugging till you remember it was raining. "Um Mark did you wanna head back cause you know it's raining." You said "awww but I'm so warm with you!" He said and held you tighter "how about we go back to the cabin and cuddle there?" You said "oh you had me at cuddle." He said and you both walked back to the cabin.

A couple of days later you both decided it was time to go back home. So you said your goodbyes and we're now on a plane. "Hey baby?" Mark said "yeah?" You said looking at him "I love you." He said "I love you to my spaceman." You said kissing him cheek "don't you ever think about leaving me again because you can't escape the markimoo!" He said a little bit to loud that people began to look at me like if I was being held against my will. You just laughed and put your head on his shoulder. "Never again Mr.Markimoo." You said falling asleep. "Never again."