A day at the beach

I woke up to feel something at my legs. I looked to see chica "well hello there cutie." I said "hi." Mark said "ew it's you." I said as I push his face playfully. "Awe I wanna be your cutie." He said "no that's chica" I said as I patted the bed and chica jumped up with us.

(Time skip)
"You wanna do what today?" I asked Tyler
"Go to the beach." He said "but why" I said "just be ready in an hour" he said as he walked away "fine" Mark and I got ready and went downstairs to see the boys on the couch already ready "what took you so long?" Ethan asked "shut up and let's go!" I said we got to the car and got in Mark and i were in the back and Tyler and Ethan were in the front. We got there and we got off to find a spot on the beach we found one and I took off my sweater and shorts to get in the water mark was in his trunks and so we're the boys "I'm not going in deep just letting you know!"mark said "hehe that's what he said." I said with a giggle "shut up." Mark said with a laugh "make me." You said back "fine." Mark said as he began to chase you around you were all having an amazing time. Mark and Tyler went to go by food I was in the water when Ethan came up to me. "I know what you meant you know." Ethan said "about what?" You asked "me finding a better girl you were talking about yourself." He said as one of his hands was already on your waist under the water "no Ethan I'm with Mark." You said "it's ok I won't tell. I really like you y/n" he said getting closer "Ethan stop." You said trying to get away. " come on" he said you saw him get pulled back "Ethan what the hell do you think you're doing?!" Mark said "Mark? I...I was just talking to her." He said Cause he was scared Mark is a bigger guy then him shit I would be scared too. "Stay away from what's mine Ethan." He said as he grabbed me and we walked out of the water.  " I want you to stay away from him ok." Mark said as he hugged you. Oh shit what's gonna happen between Ethan and Mark?
/////////////////////////////////
Hey I'm back sorry for the short chapter I'll do a longer one tomorrow but it's super late and I need some sleep so peace.