Home?

You were on the plane. Gosh there was no going back now. I should have told of Sean i was coming but oh well.
(Time skip)
* Attention ladies and gentlemen we will be arriving at Ireland airport momentarily*
You sighed and just stayed in your seat thinking what Mark is doing right now.

(Marks pov)
I've called her and called until my phone died. Where is she?! Is all I could of think until I remember something. "Ugh I'm so dumb why didn't I think of this before." I pulled up Skype and began to call Jack
*ring*
( J= Jack M=Mark )
J= wassup buddy!
M=hey Jack! Can I ask you something?
J= um sure wassup?
M= is y/n with you right now? Honestly just tell me.
J= um no she's not. WAIT! Why would she be why is she not with you?!
M= she left. OK so Ethan and Tyler moved in and Ethan developed feelings for her. I as her boyfriend got jealous. SO we would do things to show her our love. But today earlier Ethan was kissing her and she was trying to push away. I went up to him and punched him and it got ugly. So y/n ran up to the room and didn't come out I went to Matt's Ethan and Tyler went out so she was alone. And she left me a note saying she was leaving I've been calling her but she won't answer.
J= ok so you lost my sister. Well I don't know what to tell you I'll give her a call and if she answer I'll get info and tell you after. So I'm be back with info hopefully.
M= thanks Jack
*end*

(Jacks pov)
*ring*
(Y=y/n J=Jack)
Y=hello?
J=Y/N  MCLONGHLIN WHERE THE BLOOD HELL ARE YOU!!
Y= Christ chill. You wanna know where I'm at well come open the door and find out .
*end*
I ran downstairs and opened the door. There she was with a bag of clothes.
"What are you doing here?!" I yelled at her
"What can I not come visit my favorite big brother!" She said and came in "no! Mark is worried sick! You have to give him a call" I said "I can't do that. He needs to work things out with Ethan and the only way to do that is if I'm not there." She said gosh she's stupid. "Hey you dingus! Mark is in love with you! No matter if you're there or not all he will think about is you. He will get sad and I hate seeing him sad. Now I WONT let you put my best friend through that. So you're gonna go upstairs get on my computer and call him! NOW." I yelled at her she looked shocked I've never yelled at her before this is the first time. She just look down "I'm sorry Sean." She said I grabbed her by the hand and dragged her upstairs and I put her in my chair. "Don't apologize to me apologize to Mark." I said and walked out. GOSH I'm such a great brother and friend. I deserve a cookie or ten.

(Your pov)
Sean's right I have to call him.
*ring ring*
M= JACK DID YOU-
Y= hey mark.
M= Hey Mark? That's all you have to say. Y/n! where the hell are you I've been looking for you I've been calling you!
Y= well I'm at Sean's
M= yeah I can see that but why? Why did you leave me y/n is it something I did I'll change I'll stop fighting just please come back.
Y= I left because I thought that if I was gone Ethan and you could be friends again.
M=babe why didn't you talk to me!
Y= cause I know you wouldn't have let me leave.
M= well of course not! I wouldn't have let you leave. Y/n you are the love of my life and that will never change. You are my everything my only thing. Why would I let something so precious to me leave because of a stupid fuckin crush. Now I want you to get on the first flight back to LA.
Y= but I just got here I'm gonna spend a little time with Sean and then I'll go back home. Ok?
M= but what about me what am I suppose to do with out your kisses.
Y= I'm be back before you know it.
M= well I have to go but I love you to the moon and back
Y= I love you Markie
*end*
You went downstairs and told Sean everything and told him you wanted to go to bed.
The next day you woke up around 10:00 am "shit videos!" I said and jumped up "go run my computer is upstairs RUN WOMEN!!!" Sean yelled I ran upstairs and after about two hours of recording and editing I went downstairs
"Hey get in the car we're going somewhere!" Sean said "ugh let me rest!" I yelled "fine then I'll be back in an hour get your rest you dingus." He said and walked out
I was taking a nap when I heard the door slam open "TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YOU LADDIES!" Sean yelled. "Nooo!" I said and put a pillow over my face. "Get up!" I heard him say then I feel someone on top of me "ugh Sean you got fat!" I said "how rude of you I'm not fat! It's muscle baby!" I hear I took off the pillow and saw Mark laying on top of me. "Ahhh Mark what are you doing here?!?" I teles and grabbed him down to hug him "I told you I need your hugs and kisses babe." He said and kisses me. 
"Ew get a room." Sean said "shut up jack!" Mark yelled and kissed me again.  I don't know why I ever left.
/////////////////////////////////