Colin..

You were texting Colin basically the whole night. Mark would ask you who you were texted and you would tell him a friend cause I mean Colin is my friend right?
Time skip to the next morning
"AAAHHHHH!!!!!" I yelled as I stood on the island in the kitchen. "Y/N!!! DO SOMETHING!!!" Sean yelled as he hid behind you "NO YOU WHAT A BIG BROTHER YOU ARE!!!" I yelled. Mark came in and looked at us "what are you guys doing?" He asked "MARK! Babe kill it!!!" I yelled at him "kill what?" "THAT!" Sean yelled as he points at the spider on the wall also know as a daddy long leg. "Really a spider?" Mark said as he laughed he quickly got the spider and threw it on the island we were standing on "AAAHHH!!!!" Sean and I both yelled him and I jumped off and began to run. Before I could run Mark grabbed me and picked me up "no no no no NO!" I said "hey baby here say hi to my friend Mr. Spider." He said "nope nope nope let me go!!" I said kicking around "only if you give me a kiss first and let me take you out on a date!" He said "ugh fine." I gave him a quick peck and ran away.
Time skip to the date cause I'm too lazy
Mark and I walked around hand and hand Mark was getting a phone call so he walked away all of a sudden I  felt arms around me. I  thought it was Mark "hey babe?" I said "hello~" I turned around and saw the one the only

Colin

"Colin what are you doing??" I asked "oh nothing love~" he said I could smell the rum in his breath "Colin please let go we're friends and my boyfriend is with me." I said trying to push him off "I don't see him love~" "hey woah what do you think you're doing with my girlfriend pal?!" I heard Mark "oh um so this is the infamous boyfriend! Colin please to meet you" Colin said giggling "babe he's a friend and he's super drunk." "Drunk or not I don't want him touching you like that." Mark said grabbing you. I had called Sean and asked him if a friend could sleep on the sofa he said sure but I would be responsible for him. Mark and I walked Colin back to the house Mark was still mad I could tell but he'll get over it well at least I think.
//////////////-///////////////////
Sorry for the short chapter but it's late so I'll probably update in the afternoon tomorrow k byeeeee