Fight (part 1)

(YOUR POV)

That morning when you woke up Colin was gone and there was a note on the coffee table. 

Dear y/n

I'm sorry about yesterday I wasn't in my right mind. I hope you can forgive me and we can remain friends. Thanks for taking me with you. It was very kind of you well ill be on my way. 

Thanks again.

Colin

Mark came downstairs and saw you "oh so your "friend' left." he said as he put air quotations with his fingers. "Why do you say it like that he is just my friend Mark." you asked but he just continued walking "Mark?" you called him "What?" he said "Well I asked you a question." He just rolled his eyes "Well it was a dumb question so I didn't answer." he said You were shocked "What's wrong with you Mark?" you asked "You wanna know OK fine! Last night all you could think about was your precious Colin!" He said raising his voice  "Mark he was drunk so I was worried. What am I not allowed to worried about other guys!?" you said raising your voice as well " NO not guys who have crushes on you! Then you're basically acting like you don't have a boyfriend!!" He said now waving his arms "What are you talking about Mark he knows I have a boyfriend! You're just mad that I hang out with him. Well guess what I hang out with him because at least HE has time for me! And hes not recording every minute of every day!" You yell at him "Its MY job!" he yelled "Oh Bullshit Mark I have the same fucking job! You act like that job is all you have! You have me Mark you have friends but you keep pushing us away Mark and I hate it!" You yelled at him "so then leave!!" He yelled "w-what?" you said as your eyes began to water "You heard me leave!....I'm not stopping you anymore so just go." He said as he looked away. Tears began to fall "f-fine." you said as you got your bag and left. 

(Mark's pov)

She left. She actually left me. 

Jack and Signe came downstairs "what the fuck is going on?" Jack asked "y-y/n we got into a fight and s-she left." I said as tears ran down my face and I had no idea. "I'll go look for her." Signe said as she walked out. "what did you guys fight about?" Jack asked 

***TIME SKIP TO AFTER HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING***

"It's gonna be ok Signe will find her" Jack said as he pats my back "That's not what  I'm worried about Jack. What if I lose her for good Jack. what will I do?" I said as more tears came down my face. 

"I can't lose her....I love her."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

HEY WASSSUP YOU GUYS OK SO THIS IS PART ONE WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN IN PART TWO??
OPTIONS
1: YOU FORGIVE HIM AND GET BACK WITH HIM 
2: YOU BREAK UP WITH HIM AND TELL HIM YOU'RE GONNA STAY IN IRELAND(WHICH WILL PROBABLY LEAD TO A PART 3 WHERE YOU GUYS GET BACK TOGETHER CAUSE I MEAN THIS BOOK IS A MARKIPLIER X READER NOT A MARKIPLIER AND EX READER) 

TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS OK BYEEEEEEE