New friend

It was just amazing spending time with Mark in Ireland. You were showing him all the places you would go too with Sean. It was just great Mark and Sean were doing a video so I thought you thought you would go to the pub to see some old friends. You walked in and saw an old friend Wendy "omg y/n is that you?" She said "yup it's me alright." We hugged and talked for a while and then she had to go. But you enjoyed being at the pub it was just a nice chilling place filled with drunk men fighting and bickering over the dumbest things it was all hilarious. "Hey sweetie can I buy you a drink?" An old drunk man said. "No thanks I'm fine." You said turning away."Aye! Steve leave her alone don't you know who she is?! That lil y/n! You know Y/n Mclonghlin." Max the bartender said "no fuckin way y/n? The last time I saw you, your brother and you were running around and people's feet chasing each other." Steve said "ah yes Sean and you always got into trouble mostly you!" Max said. We all just laughed and they continued drinking you were sitting in a booth in the back when a man came up to you. "Hello! Is anyone sitting here?" He asked "um nope." You replied he sat down "I'm Colin, Colin O'Donoghue. He said as he held out a hand "oh I'm y/n" you said shaking his hand. "So what is a beauty like yourself doing here alone." He asked "oh well my boyfriend and brother are busy hanging out . So I thought I'd walk around and visit." You said "so you're from around here or just visiting?" He asked"well I grew up here but I recently moved to LA." "Why LA?" He asked "To see new things and meet new people."
(Time skip)
After a while of talking you realized Mark and Sean were probably worried so you told Colin you were leaving. He insisted he walk you home you saw no harm so you let him. You got to the door "um thanks Colin but you really didn't have to." You said "now how can I let a beautiful woman like yourself walk these streets alone at night. It was my pleasure." He said "well I'll see you around I guess." You were about to go in when he stopped you "ah wait here um text me. I know you have a boyfriend but that doesn't mean you can't have a friend. I'll see you later. Have a great night." He said as he left. You walked in the boys jumped up. "Where have you been?!" Sean asked " the pub" "oh" they both said and sat down. You just rolled your eyes and sat next to Mark. I think I'm text Colin.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////;-;