Today's the day...

Your Pov

You woke up and saw Mark wasn't there. "Babe?" You called out but got no response. Finally you have your chance you ran to the restroom and did what you had to do. You were really nervous today because today was the day....

Mark Pov

I woke up earlier today because I had to run the the mall as soon as they opened to pick up my order. They said it would be ready today which is good because today is the day...

Both pov

"and I've never been so nervous.."

Your Pov

Mark got home from working out but he was acting super weird when I asked him how the gym was. "hey babe you okay?" you asked him as you sat down next to him on the sofa. "huh Oh yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be fine......Hey so later Team Edge wanted to do a video with me wanna maybe come?" He asked as he began to play with his thumbs. "yeah why not!" you said "g-great well imma go make a phone call be right back!" he said as he ran to his office.

_TIME SKIP_

As you and Mark got ready you to go you went down stairs and heard Mark. "this is gonna be perfect I can't wait to see the look on her face! but I'm so nervous shit dude I'm panicking."

'Mark?" you said "shit gotta go!"

"hey babyyyyy whats up how you doing?" "umm you ready to go?"

"yeah!" he said as he grabbed the car keys and your hand "lets go!"

TIME SKIP TO THE EDGE HOUSE MY DUUDE

"hey guys!" we said as he see Matt, j-Fred and Bryan.

"hey oh y/n, Amanda is in side if you wanna go in there!" Matt said "yeah ill go say hi." you said as you went inside.

MARK pov
"Hey Matt did you get the stuff?" I said nervously  "yeah yeah calm down dude!" Matt said patting my back. "I can't Matt this is the most nervous I've ever been in my life! What if something goes wrong!" I panicked "calm down and lower your voice before she hears you!" J-Fred says. "Oka okay! Let's go over the plan."
Your POV
"Hey manda!" You said as you gave her and Luna a hug. "Hiya baby!" You said as you picked up Luna and gave her cheek kisses. "So what's up?" Amanda said. "Oh you know I just feel weird. Like something is gonna happen." You said and you carried Luna in your arms. "Well you gotta tell him at one point before it's too late." She said as she sipped her tea. "Yeah I know...it's just what if it goes wrong." "It won't."
///last time skip///
Mark pov
The guys and I finished the "video" and I had to go get dressed. The guys were setting up the stuff and Amanda was  keeping y/n occupied. My heart was pounding out of my chest I was at lost for words my whole life depended on this moment on the choices I have to make. But I'm ready I won't back out this is what I want what I've wanted. It's time to put and end to waiting and take a leap of faith.
Your pov
Deep breaths. In. And. Out. I can do this it's just like ripping off a bandage. I've always wanted this. This will give me the feeling I get when I sit in comfortable silence with Mark's arm wrapped around me or the small moments of my brother's stupidity that always seem to make me laugh even in the darkest times. This will give me.... happiness. And once I have it I'm never letting go. I look in the mirror as I fix my dress Amanda knocked on the door. " hey the guys finished the video it's now or never." She said "you can do this y/n... he loves you." You said to yourself as you open the door and smiled at Amanda "let's go." You said. As you grabbed the small box and walked to the garage.
No ones pov
Y/n walked into the garage to come face to face with a beautiful sight. There were lights hung up around the rooms y/n's favorite flowers around the room and there standing in the middle was the one she loved.

"Jack what are you doing here?" Y/n asked "I came to give my blessing." He said "what blessing?" Y/n looks at him confused as he pointed behind her. Y/n turned to see Mark. He was wearing a white dress shit and blue pants. She looked at him in awe as he looked into her eyes. "Y/n,...." Mark said as he got down on one knee. "Y/n, you look beautiful. In matter of fact I've never seen something so beautiful. I love you, so much and I know we haven't been together long and we have had some problems but I want that to be in our past. I wanna focus on the future our future together.  I may not be perfect or open and always there, but I wanna change for you I wanna be a better man no a better partner for you. So if you would do me the honor of making me the happiest man in the world and become my wife." He said the sight of him getting down on one knee was enough for y/n to have tears going down her red cheeks. As her eyes got puffy and her mascara was leaking. "I love you so much Mark I would love to be your wife for the rest of time." She said as he got up and grabbed her in a tight hug. "I love you!" He said with tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "Mark." She said He loosened his grip on her as he looks into her eyes. "I'm glad you wanna start this new chapter with me but I don't think it will just be us." She said looking down to her belly. Marks eyes widened as all the tears came down his face and a smile stretched his face. "I love you!....I love you soooo sooo much!" He said as he twirled her in the air. "Woah woah be careful there bud my niece or nephew is in that stomach.!" Sean said as he carefully grabbed you bringing you down. 
Your pov
Now my life is complete my big brother the love of my life and a baby on the way. I would have never pictured my life any other way. And now I won't ever have to.

THE END.

/////////////////////////////
And that's it thank you guys all for the support and love with this book I couldn't have done it without all of you! I may write a sequel only I it's wanted! And I may not write it right away... I know I'm not good with updating and I'm sorry! Just let me know if you wanna sequel till next time see you and thank you all!