Goodbye.

Today was the day. The day your big brother Jack of the septic eyes was leaving. You were so sad you didn't want him to leave. "Ugh y/n let go of me I'm not leaving till tomorrow so get the fuck off of my leg!" Jack said moving his leg that you were attached to. "No and you can't make me!!" You yelled holding on tightly "ugh Mark help a brother out!" He said still shaking his leg. Mark laughed and walked up to you "come on leave him alone" Mark said reaching out to grab you but you tried to bite him and hissed like a cat "no! Mine" you said giving him a glare. "um sorry your wrong! He's mine!" Mark said as he pulled you off "noooooo!" You said trying to run back but Mark held you tight. Jack laughed and said "HA Septiplier bitch!" And Mark laughed with him. "Ugh Signe tell Jack your not leaving!" You said as you pouted. "Sorry hun but we are" she said not looking up from her phone. You realized Mark was still holding you "ah Mark let me go!" You said as you squirmed around. "But I love you" Mark said in a baby voice " what a Hoe!" Jack said as he crossed him arms "what?!" Mark said "you told me you loved me!!" Jack yelled " aww Jackyboy I do love you come here!" Mark said going to Jack and giving him kisses on the cheek. You walked over and sat down with Signe and put your head on her shoulder "I'm gonna miss you" you said looking at the boys "I know I am too" she said as she put her phone down and hugged you.
-----time skip------
You woke up and Mark was getting dressed you looked at the roof and just stared blankly "babe get up we gotta drop Jack and Signe off" Mark said going on top of you and kissing your forehead. "I know." You said getting and you began to get dress. When you were done you felt arms wrap around you. "Baby cakes it's gonna be ok they had to go home sooner or later" Mark said putting his head on your shoulder "I know." You said. You both went down stairs and saw Jack and Signe in the kitchen laughing and there bags were by the front door one you saw them you ran to them and hugged them.
-----another time skip but to the airport-----
Once you got there Mark and Jack got the bags and you walked to the plane entrance "well I guess this is-" you ran to hug Jack before he could finish his sentence "please be safe" you said into his chest "I will I promise" he said as he kissed your head and you let go to hug Signe. "Take care of her Mark cause if you don't I'm gonna be on the first flight out here to kick your ass" Jack said as he hugged Mark "I'm gonna miss you buddy" Mark said into the hug. " bye bye Signe I love you so much take care of Jack don't let him die from all those sweets" you said as you laughed
*PLANE TO IRELAND NOW BOARDING* someone yelled you hugged a Jack tightly "bye bye big bro" you said still hugging him "y/n I'm gonna miss my flight" he said with a laugh you let go and him and Signe walked to the ticket lady handed there tickets and walked inside. Once they were in the lady closed the door. You hugged Mark "lets go home." You said still hugging him.
--------------------------------------------------------------
So Jack is on his way back to Ireland how sad anyway tell me what you thought about this chapter and what should happen next in the comments! Bye bye