Fight (Part 2)

You walked around not knowing where to go. You had tears going down your face endlessly . Did he really want me to leave or was it just anger. What should I do? I hurt him and he hurt me. We aren't good for each other. Its obvious that he doesn't trust me but what did I ever do to make him not trust me. I love him with all my heart but he deserves better then me he deserves a girl that he can trust and its clear that isn't me. 

I know what I have to do for Mark.

You walked back to the house and walked in. "OMG y/n there you are I was looking for you but I couldn't find you so Mark and Jack went to go look for you." Signe said coming over to you. "Signe i need to ask you a favor." you said "What?" She said. You told her that you wrote a letter to Mark while you were walking and that you need the keys to your families cabin in the woods. She looked confused but gave you the keys that Jack had because he use to live there. You got your things and told her to give the letter to Mark and also not to tell them where you were. She said OK and hugged you as you walked out. You were on your way to your new home. 

MARK'S POV 

Jack and I looked everywhere. "Where is she? What if shes hurt?" I said as i began to panic "Aye shes gonna be ok. Look maybe she went back to the house its getting dark she has no where else so lets go." He said as we walked back and once we got there Signe was there "Hey did she come back?" Jack asked "yeh...she told me to give you this" she said handing me a paper "what is it?" Jack questioned "A letter.." I opened it and began to read it. 

Dear Mark,

By the time you read I will be gone. I'm sorry for doing this Mark but this is the only option we have, but I couldn't find it in myself to face you and tell you this so I wrote a letter instead. Mark I am breaking up with you. This hurts me just as much as it hurts you Mark,But I can't stop the feeling that me being with you is just ruining your life. You were forced to take me into your home, I make you upset I make you worry and now I have probably made you cry. You have done so much for me, And i love you for that. What I've realized is that we could both use some space and time away from each other . So I plan on staying in Ireland. I'm sorry Mark.  Maybe one day the stars will a line for us to meet again but till then Goodbye. 

-Y/N 

I read it all and my whole world froze I ran out of the house crying more than I have in along time. I was running I could hear Jack running after me yelling my name but I can't stop I need to find her. I need to tell her she is wrong. I kept running until i felt a pain my my chest so i sat on a near by bench and cried while grabbing on to my shirt (PIC ABOVE). This can't be real she must be playing with me. Right? Jack found me and sat next to me "oh buddy." he said in a sad voice. "sh-she broke u-up with m-me." I said and tears came down my cheeks he hugged me "Its gonna be ok Mark." he said "i love her jack." "so do i Mark and i know she'll come back to you Mark." 

Is he right will she come back to me?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Part 3 will be out soon!