Normal day.

YOUR POV 

You woke up that morning to something poking your face. You slowly open your eyes to see Mark and Wade in front of you with markers in their hands. Mark noticed that you were wake but Wade didn't. Mark sprinted out of the room while Wade stood there wondering why Mark ran out. He slowly turned to you with a smile on his face that disappeared when he saw you were awake with a pissed off face. "o-oh morning y/n.." Wade said with fear in his voice as he spoke. "run." was all you said as Wade went running out the door with you right behind him. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU GUYS!" 

      MARK'S POV

I woke up earlier than usually I looked to my side to see y/n still sleeping. She looked so beautiful with her hair on her face as she slept  like a star fish with her arm and leg over my body. I laughed as I slowly got up trying my hardest to to wake her. I got up and gave her a quick peck on the forehead. She smiled a bit when I kissed her it warmed my heart. I went downstairs to see everyone awake. "Morning guys." I said as I walked down the stairs. "Damn! why are you awake?" Wade said "I don't know my body does what it wants WADE!"  I said as I sat down next to Bob. "he was gonna draw on y/n and your faces." Bob said as he watched T.V "Booooob! you weren't suppose to tell him!"  Wade said as he reveled the wash off markers from his pocket. Hmm I wonder how mad y/n would get if we did that to her. "Hey Wade lets go." I said as I got up. "where to?" he said confused "To paint her face you goof." I said as I began to walk over to the stairs. "Shes gonna be mad if she wakes up to you guys doodling on her like a piece of paper." Bob said looking at us like it was a bad idea. "Yeah I wouldn't. I mean Mark she can kill you in her sleep and Wade she can kill you and... we won't stop her." Tyler said "true." Ethan said "hmmmm Don't care come on Wade." I said "Mark they're right she'll kill us! I don't wanna die!" "she has baby hands how bad can it be." I said as we walked up stairs. 

Wade and I were giggling quietly as we drew on her face. Wade drew a mustache and devil horns. I drew funny glasses when I went to draw something on her cheek I noticed her nose scrunch a little. And I know why her nose does that, that happens when she does her adorable face when she mad or doesn't like something. I looked at her fully to see she is wide awake. I ran out of there faster than I've ran ever. I know I said she has baby hands but I  don't wanna see what those baby hands can do. I ran downstairs as the guys looked at me from the sofa. "she woke up didn't she." Bob said with a small laugh. "Yeah I gotta hide!" I ran to the kitchen just in time as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs fast "I'M GONNA KILL YOU GUYS!" I heard y/n say. I began to panic what if she finds me! "GET OVER HERE WADE!" I heard than there was a thump. "Ah-AHH It was Mark's idea!" He yelled Oh great shes gonna hurt me ten times worst. "Why. would. you. draw. on. my. FACE!" She yelled I peeked over the counter to see her on top of Wade with a choke hold. I couldn't help but laugh a little and I stopped and went back down into my hiding spot. Fuck I think she heard me! I didn't hear anything for a bit then I heard Wade "M-Mark please help me!" He said I got up a little to see what was happening. That's when I came face to face with y/n on top of the counter with a mad but cute face. "AH-HA! Gotcha!" she said "AH!" I yelled and ran out of the kitchen but just when I got out the door she was on top of my back.  "AH! get off! Bob help!" I said as i tried to get her off. "Nope." Bob said as he took a picture. "You are so dead FishBonk!" she said as she began to bring me down to the floor.  

            YOUR POV 

I got Mark down to the floor with me on top. "Markie, Babe why did you draw on my face?" I said with a nice voice. "Babe I didn't mean to Wade was gonna do it to both of us! So I thought Why not!" He said "Oh Okay sweetie I understand you just did it as a joke." I said with a small laugh and closed eye smile. "hehe yea it was babe. Wow your taking this so well!" Mark said as he laughed to "Of course babe!" I said "Oh babe can I have my morning kiss?" I said as I bent forward to kiss his lips slightly "One more thing....DIE!" I yelled as I began to poke his sides. "AHH HAHAH! please stop have mercy!" He yelled as he struggled under me. "DIE DIE DIE!" I yelled as I poked faster. "I can't breathe!" He said "You promise to never do that again!" I said poking his nose. "Nope! But I love you." He said "ugh I love you too!" I said as I kissed him and got off.  You washed off your face and went to record your videos for the day and edit editing was a pain but you kinda enjoyed it. 

TIME SKIP!

"MARK! I'M BORED! HALP!" You yelled at Mark from across the room. "Well do something then!"  he said "hmph fine!" you said as you got up and ran your your room that you were now sharing with Mark since Bob and Wade are here. You ran in there and grabbed your onesie. 

You walked downstairs and walked to the door

You walked downstairs and walked to the door. You slipped on your shoes. "Chica-pica you wanna go to the park!" you said as a exited Chica came running towards you. "Babe you can't go out like that!" Mark said getting up from the sofa. You put the leash on Chica and opened the door. "Try and stop me!" you said as Chica and you ran out of the house. Chica and you got to the dog park people were giving you looks but you didn't care. Chica and you were playing around. Until Chica go tired so you walked back home. "I'M HOME!" You yelled as you let Chica off the leash and gave her water. "Hey babe were gonna go eat wanna come?" Mark asked "HELL YEA! but only if theirs honey!" you said as you pulled up your hoodie. "babe go change so we can go. " Mark said "But I'm comfy!" you whined "Were going to a restaurant we're gonna get strange looks." Mark said crossing his arms over his chest. "Babe look at our group of friends you act like we weren't gonna get looks." "Ugh fine!" he said giving up "YAS!" you said giving him big hug. "mmmh your nice and warm baby~" Mark said as he snuggles his face into your neck and starts to kiss you. "ah Mark stop!"  you said and you hugged him tighter "mmm you taste good" Mark said as he bit your neck. "ah~" you moaned out "mmm like that?" Mark said as he continued to kiss you. You Tugged at his hair as your eyes tightened. 

*Cough cough* 

You stopped and saw the guys standing there. "*Cough* hey guys ready?" Mark said awkwardly  "I don't know buddy are you?" Bob said as he laughed. "S-shut up and lets go I'm hungry. " you said turning around. "yeah for Mark." you heard Wade say. "Ugh SHUT UP WADE!" You said all red faced.  You all went to eat it was nice but at the end of the night everyone was freezing expect you good thing you had your pooh bear to warm you up. 

/////////////////////////////////////?///////////////////////////////////////

HEY GUYS WHATS GOOD! ISSA YOUR GURL HERE WITHA QUESTION! 

which is Smut next chapter yes or no I've never done it but I will if you guys want it. 

SO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS IF I GET 10 YESES IT IS A GO IF NOT THEN A NO! but maybe a yes idk...... kk BYE!