High School AU~Messi/Ronaldo

Another chapter for @MaferJerez96 hope you enjoy this one, if not please tell me what you wanted and I'll make a new one!
Please comment or message me if you want a plot/story to be made for you!

Leo's P.O.V
It was a typical day a school for me. People making me do their homework and pushing me around. As I was daydreaming in the hall I bumped into someone and fell down. I looked up and the school's bad boy was staring down at me. "S-sorry I-I didn't m-mean to." My face flushed as he smirked at me while I was picking up all of my papers. Yup, you guessed it, the schools biggest nerd has a crush on the school's bad boy. As I looked at him I could see that he was laughing at me. "Get up, loser. Don't do it again." I grabbed my binder and stood in front of him. "U-Um sorry again." I looked down at my shoes and my face flushed. Damnit Leo! I can't even look at him without blushing. Cristiano laughed at me, then pushed by me and walked off.

After science I walked into my math class and sat in my seat near the back corner. Cristiano was in this class with me and surprisingly sat right behind me.

During the middle of class a crumpled up note flew onto my desk. I looked around confused and then opened the note. It read:

Hey princess, you don't know who this is but I know who you are. Text me later. 261-738-6104 I

I blushed at the name princess and looked around but everybody was focused on the teacher. I put the note into my pocket and started taking notes.

While I was walking home I remembered the note I got in class. I sighed and took out the note. Do I text them? I decided to text the number.

L-Leo
A-Anonymous

L- um, hi
A- hey, is this leo?
L- yeah... who is this?
A- cant tell princess. you probably hate me
L- and what if I don't? you have to tell me at some point
A- trust me babe. you'll know someday

I blushed at the names he was calling me and decided to leave it at that.

It's been a week now since 'anonymous' and I have been texting. He's still calling me princess. and we've gotten pretty close. They say they're telling me who they are today in the morning.

I walked into school and looked around nervously. It seemed normal so I walked towards my locker to put some of my books away. I was walking to my locker when I was pulled into a dark closet. I tried to scream but the guy put his hand over my mouth so my scream was muffled.

"Hey, princess."

My eyes went wide. I knew this voice. The voice of the school's bad boy, my crush. Cristiano Ronaldo.

"What the hèll? Cris? How- Is this a prank or something?"

He laughed and looked at me.

"No, princess. Not a prank."

I rolled my eyes at him. I really thought it was a prank. How does one of the hottest guys in the school fall for ME. I looked at him with a straight face.

"Lies. I don't believe you. Why aren't you with one of your other friends? Like Gareth or James. Cristiano I don't-"

I was cut of by his soft lips on mine. I was hesitant at first but soon kissed back. It wasn't a sloppy kiss, it was slow and passionate.

-
This was so bad I'm sorry.
Words: 613