Fights (LeoxCris)

Dedicated to: Soso1234567890Pg ! Hope you enjoy!

(All in Cristiano's P.O.V

I hate Lionel Messi. Every time I see him it makes me want to punch him in the face. Literally. We've gotten into fights every single time we see each other at school. If you're wondering why, well, long story short Lionel started spreading stuff about me around the school, and it got worse and worse from there. Now he's the most popular guy at our school, and i'm just a regular guy that he looks over.

Anyways, tonight is the formal dance or whatever you want to call it. I'm not into dances, but my best friend Madi really wants to go but she doesn't have a date, so she asked me to go as friends. Of course I said yes, she's always wanted to go to this dance since she was little. I sighed and got in the shower, the dance is in 3 hours.

After my long shower, I had to pick out which tux I was going to wear. After 20 million years, I picked the black tux with the white undershirt and the grey tie. I ran some gel through my hair and styled it perfectly. And yes, before you ask, I am bisexual. I came out in 9th grade and that's another reason why Lionel hates me. He told me I was "disgusting" and a "disgrace to society". But, you know, I clearly didn't listen to him.

It was 8:45pm and I was headed over to Madi's house. As I drove down the street I listened to 5sos, the best band in the world. It only took me about 4 minutes to get to Madi's house so I took my time. I pulled up in Madi's driveway and walked to her door. Right before I knocked her mother, Allison, opened the door and hugged me.

"It's great to see you again Cris! You look so good!" She laughed and let me go.

"Awe thank you Mrs. Lah, you look beautiful."

Right before I could say anything else, Madi walked up. I was stunned, she look gorgeous. I never really liked her in that way, but I new she was gorgeous. I smiled and stuck out my arm. She smiled at me and hooked our arms.

"Have fun you two!" Mrs. Lah said as we were walking down the driveway as we waved to her.

-Skip to the Dance-

We walked in and it was amazing. They had food tables everywhere, balloons, streamers, and photo booths. I was worried I would bump into Lionel, I wasn't in the mood tonight.

"Wow, it's beautiful..." Madi said looking around. "It's so purple! My fav!" She giggled.

I laughed at her obsession with the color purple and pulled her towards the photo booth. We got in and took 4 pictures. A normal one, a silly one, a cute one, and a blurry one at the end because we couldn't stop laughing at the silly one we took.

We were dancing around and a slow dance came on. I put my arms around her waist and she put her arms around her neck. We danced around the dance floor for 3 songs and decided to take a break.

"Hey, Madi, I need to go to the bathroom. Be right back, okay?" She nodded at me.

I walked into the bathroom and saw him. The one person who caused me the most pain in my life, the one person who mentally and physically hurt me. Lionel Messi. I was about to walk up to him and punch him, but I needed to control my anger. Right before I walked out I heard him say my name. I turned around and looked at him.

"What?" I glared at him. I really didn't want this tonight. There's already enough drama going around.

He looked at me sadly and said "I'm so sorry Cristiano...I feel so bad for everything that I did to you and how I hurt you. Please-"

"Why the hell are you saying this? Sorry won't help and you know it too, Lionel." I turned away quickly and I was about to walk out the door before he pulled me back by the arm.

"What the hell, Lionel? Let go of me!" I struggled in his arms before he pushed me up against the wall. I glared at him. "What the hell do you want?"

He looked me straight in my eyes and whispered in my ear.

"You."

I froze and looked at him confused. He started leaning in and captured my lips with his. I didn't move for the longest time before he started kissing harder. He was about to pull away before I pulled him back in and passionately kissed him.

After our make-out section, he poured his heart out to me. Telling me that he only spread the rumors because he was afraid I was going to find out he was gay. We had a long talk in the bathroom before I realized I left Madi out there. I apologized to Leo, gave him my number, and ran out the door.

"Madi, I'm sooo sorry! I just-" She started giggling at me.

"What? What's so funny?" she stopped laughing and looked at me.

"I know you were with Lionel, Cris. I saw him walk in there before you and figured you guys were making out or something so I didn't text you or anything." We looked at each other for awhile before we started bursting out laughing.

I dropped Madi off and drove back to my house. Currently, I'm laying in bed on Tumblr.

*Ding*

My phone went off, signaling that someone texted me. It was Lionel.

"Hey, its leo :)"

Words:958

messi x ronaldo जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें