entry|the end

third person p.o.v.

it's been 5 years now, and leo is happily in a relationship with neymar, finally realizing that he needed to move on. he was raising two kids with him, mateo and ivan. they have been together for almost 5 years now. they both support each other's careers and choices. they are the power couple of all people, making headlines as the "World's Cutest Couple" after posting pictures of them on social media and it going viral. leo has pushed cristiano out of his mind, rarely thinking about him now. if leo thinks about him, he remembers everything, but then remembers neymar and forgets all over again. he forgot about their burning love and passion to be together. he forgot how love truly felt. but now that's all impossible. he had lost him.

it's been 5 years now, and cristiano is no where near happy. his last relationship with James was ruined after he caught him cheating with his best friend. his life has gone downhill since the break up. all he thinks about is leo. every morning, every afternoon, every night. his thoughts are cluttered about his lost relationship. he never thought that he'd still be thinking about leo 5 years later. he sits in his room, seeing leo and neymar all over the news, them being famous because they went viral for their pictures on social media. cristiano regrets losing leo. he regrets letting him slip away, losing their love and passion. cristiano wanted them to be the cutest couple. he  wanted leo back. but in the end, it's impossible. cristiano had lost the love of his life.

-
i hope you enjoyed, i know it was a short story but i wanted to put something out for you guys. let me know if you have any requests and i'll try to get to them asap. thanks for all of the support💞
these chapters have not been edited, so i'm sorry for any mistakes!

|word count: 330|