Loving You (LeoxCristiano)

In this one-shot, leo and cristiano both play at barcelona :)

Cristiano's P.O.V
I'm running around with my team, trying to catch a last minute goal. We're playing Athletico Madrid in the finals. it's 3-3 right now, Leo scored twice and Iniesta scored once.

The whistle blows, meaning extra time is over. We get our drinks and talk about penalties, who is going first and why. The ref blows his whistle two times, signaling that our resting period is over. We walk onto the field in a line. The crowd erupted with excitement as Neymar walked up to the penalty spot. He brushed the grass, set down the ball and took a deep breath in.

GOAL!

The ball soared passed the keeper's hands into the upright corner. The crowed screamed and cheered as he ran back to us.

Athletico's turn. He stepped up, and the whistle blew. He took a deep breath and took a shot to the left corner.

GOAL!

(This is taking a lot of time, i'll skip through quickly)

Turan's turn. He hits towards the upper left.

GOAL!

Athletico's shot goes to the upright corner.

MISS!

Suarez steps up. He aims for the bottom left.

MISS!

Athetlico shoots to the upper right.

GOAL!

Leo steps up. I suck my breath in quickly and prays that he makes it. He hasn't taken a penalty since he lost with Argentina. Leo looks around and gets the crowd hyped up. He puts the ball down gently, checks out the goal and waits for the whistle. The whistle blows and he runs up and hits for the upper left.

GOAL!

Athletico steps up and puts the ball down. They shot to the bottom left, but it was denied.

MISS!

It was my turn. I slowly walked to the penalty spot with the ball and I set up where I want to kick it. I take a deep breath as the whistle blows and the crowd was deafeningly loud. This was my moment, my moment to take Barcelona all the way. If I missed, we'd have to keep taking penalties. I step back, run at the ball and hit it. It curved to the upper right hand corner, hitting beautifully in the back of the net. I don't realize what happened until my teammates surround me and congratulate me. I finally run around the field. Hugging fans and throwing my shirt. I see Leo running towards me and I open up my arms. He jumps into them and starts screaming.

"You did it baby! You won!" I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

The rest of the night was spent with the team, we went to a bar to drink and
sing karaoke. Neymar is horrible at singing, by the way. After Leo and I made our way home, the restless night was filled with cuddles, make outs, and sex. Obviously.

The next day my phone was blown up by my teammates, sending me articles about me and how I did in the game. I sent them nice messages back and got up to make Leo breakfast. I made eggs and waffles for him, it's his favorite. I walked up to our room and heard him snoring quietly. I giggled at the sight and sat down next to him. I ran my fingers through his hair until he woke up. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me. I leaned down and pecked his lips. I showed him his breakfast and he thanked me a million times before digging in.

Sorry i haven't been updating. I will update tomorrow!
Edit: I forgot to update
Words:608