Faith (p4)

Cristiano's P.O.V

He grabs my shoulder, walking me to the reserved table. My enemy, the person I hate the most is with me right now.

"Marcelo... what the hell?" He looked at me nervously.
(Just pretend they have a 'rivalry' in the story)

"Listen, Cristiano. I know you hate me but I need to tell you something about Lionel." I look curiously at him, wanting him to continue.

"Cristiano, what if I told you that Leo was alive...?" I scoffed at this ridiculous thought.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Marcelo? He's dead. He died in my arms. It's not funny, stop joking around." I say seriously. Annoyed, I begin to stand up but he pulls me back down. I push him off of me and walk out of the door.

-At home-

I need to text Neymar about this.

Cristiano
Ney, has Marcelo talked to you about anything recently??

Neymar
No, I haven't talked to him ever since the fight we had

Cristiano
Oh... well, he talked to me about something today and it's ridiculous

Neymar
What'd he say??

Cristiano
Ney... he said that Leo was alive...

Neymar
What the hell? Why would he say something like that.. you know he's lying, right?

Cristiano
That's what I said, but he seemed so serious about everything, he looked scared...

Neymar
Listen, i'll talk to you tomorrow, okay? I need to think about this... i'm sorry.

Cristiano
Its okay, I do too. Bye

Neymar
Bye

Confused and angry, I set down my phone and try to sleep.

-Next Morning-

I wake up at 11:03am and look at my phone. I have 3 missed calls from Neymar and 7 texts. I call him quickly, hoping nothing is wrong.

(N- Neymar     C-Cristiano)

N-Hello?

C- Neymar, what the hell happened?

N- Have you look at the texts yet?

C-No, right when I woke up I immediately called you. What's going on?

N- It's Marcelo. He texted me right after we stopped talking and said "Neymar, you have to believe me. Leo is alive. I swear.".

C- What the hell? Why is he saying that, Ney?

N- I don't know... Do you think that Leo might be alive...?

Silence strikes over the phone.

C- I-I don't know... he died in my arms, Neymar. I felt his last breath...

N- Are you sure? Were you there with him when they pronounced him dead at the hospital?

C- Well... no. Why?

N- What if he's alive, Cris? What if Marcelo payed the doctors, what if he's alive?

C- I don't know, Ney... That's crazy.

N- It may be, but could Marcelo be telling the truth?

C- Do you wanna meet up later to talk about it?

N- Yeah. Is 12 okay? We could meet at the bakery across the street from your house.

C- Yeah that's fine, I'll see you there. Bye.

N- Alright. Bye, Cris.

I hung up and walked into the bathroom. Turning on the shower, I walk in and think about everything that's been happening.

-10 Minutes Later-

I jump out of the shower and my phone starts ringing. I pick it up, expecting it to be Neymar.

C- Yeah, Ney?

M- Well, well. I see you two are planning to hang out today.

C- Ugh. What do you want, Marcelo?

M- Nothing, i'll call you after your little date with Neymar.

C- Stop, Marcelo. He's dating someone and I don't like Neymar. Goodbye.

M-Cris wait-

I hung up and sighed.

-At The Bakery-

I meet up with Neymar in the far back corner, away from everybody else. I hug him and then we sit down. Neymar sighs.

"Marcelo called me right before I came here." I scoffed and he looked at me, confused.

"He called me too. He was gonna say something but I just hung up on him."

"Yeah, me too. He said something about needing to talk to me about you but I wasn't up for his bs today." I nodded and then we had a long conversation about how we would handle the situation if Leo were really alive.

I hug Neymar goodbye, as it was 7pm and he had to get home. We talked about Leo, but decided to hang out for the rest of the day. I walked out of the door and I was walking, but suddenly got pulled into a dark, small alleyway. Before I could say anything, the person pulled me further into the alleyway.

--

Sorry for the late update, I had to work on a speech for school! I'm gonna try to update more today or sometime this week.

Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 778