Faith

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I've been on a writers block and school is taking over.

-

Cristiano's P.O.V

A 'friends with benefits' relationship is bound to fuck someone up. One will always fall in love with the other. That's what happened to Cristiano, he fell in love with Lionel Messi. I mean, who couldn't? His chocolate brown eyes sweep me off of my feet.

It was crazy, and he remembers the first words Leo ever said to him when they started this relationship.

"Don't fall in love with me."

It was clear Leo wasn't the type for love. In the beginning, that didn't bother Cristiano until he fell in love with him.

So, now, here he was, chasing after the short brown headed boy down the sidewalk.

"Leo, you know I love you... don't you love me?" It was deadly silent.

"I told you not to fall in love with me."

"I'm sorry, Leo! I'm so sorry I feel in love with you. You can't choose who you fall in love with! And the one person I fell in love with was you. But I need you, Leo! Just tell me what to do so you can love me. I'll do anything for you." I felt the tears rushing to my eyes. I held them in, trying not to cry in front of the man I fell in love with.

But, that's the bad part about love. Your whole world changes, and you change. The person is now your world, meaning everything to you.

"I love everything about you, Cristiano. The things you hate about yourself, I love them. I love them because they're you. I tolerate your bad habits because they're yours. But I will hurt you if this continues..." I started tearing up at his words, but why can't he just love me?

"Why?"

"I'm dying, Cristiano! Your love can't save me, I don't want to hurt you and leave you. But our love for each other will only hurt us both."

"Dying?" Tears are spilling over.

"I...I have cancer, Cristiano... Leukemia" That's when the tears really came. They spilled over and I could taste the saltiness in my mouth.

"I-.. What stage? You're so young, you can't be dying Leo! Please just.. please tell me your lying."

"Stage 3... I'm sorry, Cris." He started crying. I pulled him into my arms and we stood there for what felt like hours, but I knew it was only minutes.

Authors P.O.V

Cristiano and Leo made love that night and it was the most fulfilling thing they could do together. They talked more about his sickness and cried together.

Despite all of Leo's bickering, Cristiano convinces Leo to say yes. But they both know it might not last forever.

-The Next Day-

I stayed at Leo's and i'm just now getting home. I talked to my mom last night about everything.

"I'm home!" I yelled out right as I opened the door.

"We have church today, Cris, don't forget!"  I called Leo and asked him to come. He said yes.

Cristiano may have bad habits but has the sweetest heart. He's changed ever since Leo said yes. He feels whole and perfect.

"How is he, Cris?"

"He's doing okay.. but i'm so scared mom."

"Believe in god, Cris. Have faith in him, he will heal Leo. God is always here with us, you know that." I nod nervously.

-

"Nothing is impossible, not to God! Have faith! God is with us, he always will be. God will always be holding your hand-"

I squeeze Leo's hand tightly.

"I love you, Cristiano. I don't know what God's plan is for me, but whatever happens, I'll love you forever."

Cristiano smiled and looks back up at the Pastor.

"-being gay is the worst thing you can be, it's twisted! We are Christians!" They laugh silently, two gay lovers have more faith than half of the Christians in the front row, saying Amen without meaning it.

"Life is twisted..."

"I know, Cris, I know."

-

Would you guys like a part two?
If you have any requests please comment them.

Words: 690