Family (CrisxLeo)

Dedicated to:  cristessi

(they are famous in this book)

Cristiano's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of laughing and giggling in the kitchen. I slowly got out of bed and walked down the steps quietly. I made sure not to hit any squeaky steps. As I got to the kitchen I peered around the corner and saw Leo playing with Thiago and Mateo in the kitchen. I smiled as they were throwing flour around. I jumped around the corner.

"BOO!" and they all screamed and laughed. I walked over to Leo.

"Good morning baby." He smiled and hugged me.

"Good morning." He looked up at me and there was flour in his hair. I laughed and he looked confused.

"What?? What are you laughing at Cris?" I kept laughing and pointed at his hair. He blushed and started running his hands through his hair.

I turned around and got a face full of flour. I was surprised and realized Thiago and Mateo threw flour in my face. I grabbed the bag and threw some back. They laughed and ran around. I chased them around until I picked them up into my arms and gave them hugs.

"Daddy what are we doing today?" Mateo asked me.

"Well, Leo has a game today and we're gonna go watch him play!" I said excitedly. They started giggling and squirming around. I put them back down on the floor and let them run around.

-Skip to Leo's Game-

Leo's P.O.V

I was walking onto the field about to warm up when I heard Thiago and Mateo yelling for me. I turn around and look at the crowd until I spot them in Cristiano's arms waving at me. I smiled and waved back.

The game is about to start, we're playing Sevilla. I heard the whistle blow and the crowd explode with excitement. We had the ball first and started working our way up the field.

The game was just about over, but now we're 117 minutes into overtime. We had one last chance to score. I heard the crowds screaming as Neymar got the ball and started dribbling down the field. We was about to shoot in the box but got shoved by a defender. The crowd went wild, looking for a penalty. The ref walked over and showed a yellow card to the defender.

We got a penalty. Coach told me to take it. I was nervous, wanting to get our team to stay at the top of the league. I studied the goalkeeper and the net, figuring out where I wanted to shoot. The ref blew his whistle indicating that I can shoot whenever I want. I took at deep breath and ran at the ball, stuttered my steps, and shot. Hard. It flew into the upper left corner, completely fooling the goalkeeper. I was surrounded by my teammates, screaming because we were still at the top. I hugged everyone and walked back to Cristiano, Thiago, and Mateo.

Everyone knew about my relationship with Cristiano, so it wasn't a surprise when we kissed. I hugged Mateo and Thiago as they were laughing and hugging me, saying I did a good job. I sent them to go see Neymar and I hugged Cristiano again.

"Good job, baby." I blushed and kissed him.

"Thank you. I love you Cristiano." He smiled.

"I love you too, Leo." We hugged tighter and he walked out onto the field with me, holding hands. We celebrated with my team and cheered.

I know, I know. It was short. I'm sorry.

Words:595