Faith (p2)

(Remember, they aren't famous. All in Cristiano's P.O.V unless I say otherwise)
Leo's P.O.V

We walk out of church holding hands and receiving dirty looks from people. But we don't care, love is love, right?

"Leo, you wanna go get ice cream?" I looked at him like he was stupid.

"DUH! Ice cream is the best!" He laughed and kissed my forehead.

-At Ice Cream Place-

"Cris can you please get me strawberry? I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"Of course." I thanked him and walked towards the back. I walked in and did my business but right before I was gonna walk out I felt weird. My body was going numb and I couldn't hold my self up. I grabbed onto the wall and sat myself down slowly. My head started hurting and it felt like my heart was going to explode out of my chest. My breathing became heavier until I couldn't. I started seeing black dots everywhere and tried to call for help. But nothing came out. Black slowly faded around me until it was like I was in a pool of darkness.

Cristiano's P.O.V
I ordered Leo's ice cream and sat by the front, waiting for him to come out. It's been 5 minutes which is odd, but I let it go. Another 5 minutes passed and I was getting worried. I stood up and ran to the bathroom. I opened the door and there was the love of my life on the bathroom floor. He was unconscious and unresponsive. I ran out and yelled for someone to call 911 before rushing back to my lover. The ambulance came and put him onto a stretcher. "Sir, who is this man?" I looked up at him as tears fell down my face.

"His name is Lionel Messi and he has Stage 3 Leukemia." He looked at me and told his co-workers to hurry and get him to the hospital. They rushed around and ran him out the door.

"Hey, Wait! Can I come?" I eagerly asked the driver. He hesitated before answering.

"Yeah, okay. Just jump in the back quickly!"
I jumped in the back of the ambulance and held Leo's hand. I was praying that he was okay.

-At the Hospital-
I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to tell me what's going on with Leo. I see a doctor walk in and look at his clipboard.

"Cristiano Ronaldo?"
I stand up and walk quickly towards him.

"U-um that's me... What's happening to him?"  He looked at me with sympathy and sadness.

"I'm sorry but his condition is getting worse. He's very pale and is in extreme amounts of pain." I'm holding my tears in, trying not to cry.

"How long does he have?"

He paused.

"2 months at the maximum." That's when the tears fell. I started balling uncontrollably. He grabbed my shoulder and looked at me and I could tell he was very sad.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Ronaldo... Would you like to see him?" I looked at him and nodded. He took me to his room and then left.

I took a deep breath and walked in. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw him. He was hooked up to various amounts of wires and tubes. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. He was so pale and cold. He felt lifeless.

"I'm so sorry this happened baby... I should've been with you. Why did this happen to you? The man I fell in love with is sick. Why you?" I started crying harder and sat next to him.

-3 Hours Later-

I must've fallen asleep next to Leo because next thing I know, he's saying my name.

"C-Cris? You're here?" I shot my head up and cried. He was awake.

"Oh my god, Leo! You're awake" I hugged him and kissed his cheek. He looked extremely confused.