Chapter Eleven // Who Is Sydney?

- Priya's POV -

It was the next day after my breakdown that I was completely unaware of, somehow I forgot the whole thing. Carrie-Anne told me that I had a 'freak out' and was crying and screaming but then she began to get awkward and didn't tell me the rest. Did I do something stupid? The scratches on my face were painted over with make up and I was feeling much better, back to myself and my awful ways.

Me, Carrie-Anne and hung over Ashley were sitting at our lunch table in the corner of the room, Ashley had her head down on the table and Carrie-Anne was oddly silent.

"Where did you go at the party Priya? How did you get back to the boarding house?" Ashley asked me while looking up in confusion, I quickly thought of a good lie.

"I have no idea, I think I went off with a guy. I was really drunk" I told her while laughing, she nodded and gave me a high five. Ashley had been drinking for two days, she wasn't even at a party yesterday but she decided to get drunk alone in her bedroom.

"Uh Carrie-Anne? Why have you been staring at Elizabeth for the last five minutes?" Ashley asked while tapping on her arm, Carrie-Anne was very quiet for some reason.

Carrie-Anne completely ignored Ashley and leaned across the table to me, she tapped on my shoulder and I stared at her weirdly. She had a smile on her face as she kept her eyes looking across the room.

"Don't you think Elizabeth looks like Sydney?" Carrie-Anne whispered to me while smiling, I widened my eyes and looked across the room to where Elizabeth was sitting. Why did Carrie-Anne just say that to me?!

"Who the hell is Sydney?" Ashley asked as she poured vodka into her coffee..

~~ The 10th Of October 2015 (( Eleven months ago )) ~~

Me, Carrie-Anne and Sydney walked out of the gates of our high school chatting about how annoying our teachers had been that day, we had so much homework to do.

"I'll see you girls tomorrow for another fun day of school" Sydney said sarcastically, we had a group hug and went our separate ways.. Well that's what Carrie-Anne thought. When she had disappeared around the corner me and Sydney joined together again. We held hands and ran as fast as we could to my house. I couldn't wait to be alone with Sydney, if only I knew it was a bad idea back then.

When we got to my house we were all over each other and I couldn't help but admire how perfect she was. I opened my front door as we passionately kissed and hurried into my house in case the neighbours saw, we stumbled up my stairs while giggling and pulling each others clothes off.

I pushed my bedroom door open and Sydney turned on my stereo which made my Yurima playlist play, did I tell you I had a love for piano music? Sydney didn't seem to mind that we were having sex with slow emotional piano music playing in the background, I think it made the atmosphere more romantic.

A while later we were messing around, jumping on my bed and pretending to dance in a ball room even though we had no clothes on. My room was a complete mess and for once I didn't care at all until suddenly my dad almost broke down my door as he stormed into my room. Me and Sydney were standing on my bed COMPLETELY NAKED, we both dived under the blankets and I knew this wasn't going to end well.

He looked horrified and angry at me but he didn't say anything for a while, me and Sydney stared at each other in fear.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" My dad screamed at Sydney, she did exactly as he said. She grabbed her clothes and sprinted out of my bedroom and down the stairs, then I was left alone with my dad.

As soon as the front door shut my dad stomped across my bedroom and grabbed me by the hair, pulled me out of bed and began slapping and hitting me angrily. I screamed and cried as my piano playlist drowned out my cries for help.