Chapter Two: Home?

-----------------------------
(F/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(Y/YT/N) Your Youtube Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(Italics) Thoughts
(Bold) Author's Note
----------------------------

As I bought my plane ticket I finally looked at the text Max sent me. "Are we okay?" I didn't know what to say. It's not his fault I left. I was just suffocating in that building... Slowly dying because I was losing faith in myself.

As I got off the plane I saw my brother standing there, waiting for me. I called out his name.

"JOEY!" I yelled to him.

"(F/N)!" Joey yelled running up to hug me.

As I was wrapped in his embrace I could feel tears sting my eyes.

"Hey what's wrong?" He pulled away so I could look up at him.

"I've just forgotten how much I've missed you." I smiled at him and was wrapped up in his hug once again.

As we made our way to his car, my mind began to think about home. Just the word sounded a bit foreign. My mom had a really bad drinking problem when I was growing up. And I don't remember much of my dad. Joey cut our mom out of his life a long time ago, and I did too. But now my home was with Joey and Daniel.

"How's Storm and Wolfie?" I asked trying to bring myself back to reality.

"They're fine. How are you? I haven't heard from you in awhile. How are things at your job?" Joey asked driving.

"I okay, I guess. I'm having a bit of trouble at work, and maybe my boyfriend." I shrugged my shoulders as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Hold up. A BOYFRIEND? When did this happen?" Joey asked a little surprised.

"Almost a year ago." I said taking a deep breath not ready for what was about to come.

-----------------

Hey guys. Here is another chapter. I'm sorry it took me so long. I had to change the chapter, so that's why it's a bit short. And I was busy with things for school, BANDCAMP! Again I'm sorry. But I hope you enjoy. By the way, it's Joey as in Joey Graceffa.

-Scattered_Memories