Chapter 11: The Present in the Middle of the Night

-----------------------------
(F/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(Y/YT/N) Your Youtube Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(Italics) Thoughts
(Bold) Author's Note
----------------------------

  I pulled the door and ran inside Max trailing behind me Joey was walking away from me Daniel came down the stairs seeing the trouble insuing.

  "Joey will you stop for a minute!" I called to him helplessly.

  "WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THE TRUTH  (F/N)? WHEN!" Joey was hysterical tears staining his red face.

  "YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO BURDEN YOU EVEN MORE THAN I ALREADY DO!" Tears began to form in my (E/C) eyes, he doesn't know what I'm going through no one does.

  "Is that what you think that you're a burden?" Joey's face fell his guard was down.

  "Yes. I do, because I have so much baggage... no one deserves to suffer with me when they could leave me and be happier. I'm a mistake, a mess, no one should be around me... I just hurt everything I touch." I pulled at my hair, I can barely breathe. "Look at me... no one wants this."

  They were all stunned to quiet to reply. I shook my head and sprinted past them and out of the house I ran down the street... I just kept running.
  That's all I know what to do... run. That's what I've been doing my whole life. Running from the truth, the problems, the fears that swell deep within me. When I eventually stopped running I felt like I was going to throw up. When I looked around it was dark out and I had no clue where I was.

I curled up into a ball on the sidewalk crying. I hate myself... I can't do anything right I'm such a disappointment... no one loves me... I wish I could shrink and be forgotten.

I wish the pain would stop.

  "(F/N)?".... that voice...