Chapter 7: This Can't Be....

-----------------------------
(F/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(Y/YT/N) Your Youtube Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(Italics) Thoughts
(Bold) Author's Note
----------------------------

  I gently opened the door, when I look out onto the lamp lit streets I find there was no man at the door. Except a package at the bottom of my feet. I glanced at Daniel peering over my shoulder. I slowly pick it up then close the door as quickly as I could.

  "What is it?" Daniel shuddered.

  "What does it look like?" I snapped sarcastically.

  "Well if you're going to be like that then it's a box." He snapped putting his hands on his hips.

  Daniel and I walk over to the table, grabbing a knife I tear open the box.
I gasp, my hands begin to shake.

   They are all pictures... of Max and I.

But his face is crossed out in red marker.

  I drop the knife on in the floor, Daniel looks terrified. What am I going to do? With out any hesitation I call Max.

  "Hello?" He answers groggily.

  "Max."

  "(F/N). What's wrong?"

  "How fast can you be in Los Angeles?"

  "By tomorrow afternoon."

  "I'll text you the place I'm staying at. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon then. I love you."

"I love you too (F/N)."

  I sighed a breath of relief knowing that my call got through. Daniel and I took out the stack of photos and thumbed through them.

  "You guys do a lot together." Daniel said astonished.

  "I guess." I blushed.

  "What are you guys doing up at four in the morning?" Joey mumbled as he glided over to us.

  "Nothing." I ripped the pictures from Daniel and ran upstairs.

   I slammed the bathroom door shut behind me. I took a shaky breath. Joey could not know... but what about Max?

My phone began to buzz.

I hope you like my gift.