Uhh... Re-Chapter 5

So I don't know why chapter 5 isn't loading I can't see anything so um... I don't know if anyone has read chapter 5... So I am going to paste it below. Yep. I'll have another chapter out later tonight... hopefully.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

***************Warning!!!!*************
Beware this chapter may have some triggering themes. (Abuse, self harm, Alcoholic.) You have been warned.
*****************************************

-----------------------------
(F/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(Y/YT/N) Your Youtube Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(Italics) Thoughts
(Bold) Author's Note
----------------------------
(E/N) Ex's Name
----------------------------

As I let go of Shane a wave of sadness sinks in. Did I give everything up to live in the same dark abyss I began in. I took a deep breath.

"I need to tell you all the truth." I said as I stood up to go get Joey and Daniel.

Shane grabbed my hand as I began to walk away, "I'll go with you." He said.

Walking next to him made it all seem better. Before I left L.A. for Washington, Shane was one of my best friends. He was always there for me... then things happened.

As Joey and Daniel walked down the stairs behind us, dread filled the pit of my stomach. Making it almost unbearable to move. As we all sat down in the living room... I took a deep breath not ready to face my past once again.

"I've been lying... to you guys... even myself. And I'm sick of it." I stopped trying not to panic, but the room stayed silent, and still.

"When (E/N) and I got together, it was wonderful at the start. It felt like he could do no wrong. That's where I started lying to myself. Into the first month of our three year relationship... should have sent me red flags all over the place. He would begin to make his way into my apartment whenever I wasn't home. I told myself I must've told him he could come over. Into the first year of our relationship... it was getting worse. He began going everywhere with me, and I mean everywhere. He never left my side." I took a shakey breath.

"The he started to drink a lot in our second year, and he would black out drunk... and... and..." My whole body was shaking now. Thinking about, was as bad as reliving it.

"Did he hit you (F/N)?" Joey asked, hurt I didn't tell him... and angry.

  "Yes..." I nodded in defeat.

  Tears stung my eyes, I can't hold them back anymore. As I fell to my knees I lost it.