Chapter 6: H- Hey...

-----------------------------
(F/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(Y/YT/N) Your Youtube Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(Italics) Thoughts
(Bold) Author's Note
----------------------------

  Later that night

  As I laid on the couch covered in mountains of blankets... my phone buzzed. As I unlocked my phone my eyes burned at the bright light. As I turned the brightness down I see it was a text from Max. Tears began to stung at my (E/C) eyes.

M: i miss you... can we talk... I dont know where u are an I'm worried..

(F/N): H- hey... I miss you too... but I don't know if I'll ever come back home...

M: what's do you mean? You're not coming back to Washington? What about the offices?

(F/N): They were doing perfectly fine without me before I came... they'll survive without me...

M: I know they can... but I can't... please tell me where you are... (F/N)... I need to see you...

(F/N): I'm in L.A. with my brother...

  I didn't wait for a response... I fell asleep to the quiet buzzing sounds of my phone.

*A short time later*

  I woke up at 3 am... but not on purpose. There was a faint knocking sound at The back door. My heart began to race. I slowly got up from the couch and crawled to the stairs. As I made my way up I opened Joey's bedroom door. Daniel and him were a tangle of limbs and blankets.

  I closed their door and shook Daniel a bit. He jumped when he saw me, I switched on the lamp. His face dropped when he saw my panicked and terrified expression. Daniel slid from Joey as carefully as he could and followed me out into the hallway. He closed the door. I wrapped my arms around by body as if it were armour.

  "What's wrong?" He asked.

  "There was tapping on the back door and it freaked me out and I didn't want to check on it alone." I whispered.

  "Okay." Daniel walked in front of me turning on lights.

  As we walked by the kitchen I grabbed a knife, Daniel looked at me as if I was crazy. I shrugged and motioned him to move on. As he opened the screen door we heard a loud thump from upstairs... we both looked at eachother. I knew exactly what he was thinking.

  Who's going to check what that was?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Okay guys I have a very important question to ask... well it's more like two questions. Okay for those of you that have read Shattered,Fixed,On the Verge of Breaking. Would you like me to write a spin off series of everybody's life after the funeral? And if I were to write a non- fan fiction book would you guys read it. I was thinking of writing a romance novel based on some events in my life?

Tell me what you guys think... and I'll see you all in the next Chapter!

- Scattered_Memories