Chapter 9: Coming Home.

-----------------------------
(F/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(Y/YT/N) Your Youtube Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(Italics) Thoughts
(Bold) Author's Note
----------------------------

  I borrowed Joey and Daniel's car to go pick up Max. I sat in the terminal waiting for him.

  "Who are you waiting on honey?" A woman asked me. She was sitting across from me and could see the distress in my eyes.

  "My boyfriend. He's supposed to be here any minute." My foot tapped non stop.

  "I'm waiting for my wife." She began to blush.

  "Where is she coming home from?" I asked out of politeness.

  "She's coming home from a year in Korea." She continued, "I'm very happy she's almost home." Tears formed around in the rings of her eyes.

  "You must be very happy to see her." I smiled, I could feel myself getting emotional.

  "I am, I'm ecstatic." Her smile brightened, she looked down at her watch.

  "HER FLIGHT SHOULD JUST BE ARRIVING!" She shot from her chair... but stopped, she turned to look at me, "Would you like to meet her?"

  "I'd love too."

  We walked down the terminal, I could see other husbands and wives waiting for their spouses.

  "Oh, by the way my name is Sam." Sam smiled a bit embarrassed.

  "I'm  (F/N)."

  We watched as people hugged their spouses, and children... Sam looked frantically around the hysterical crowd and gasped. Sam ran up into the crowd and jumped into the arms of her wife. Other passengers walked around them. After a while they walked over to me.

  "OH MY GOODNESS (Y/YT/N)! IT'S SUCH A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU!" The military woman cried.

  "It's a pleasure to meet you mrs...?" I shook her hand.

  "It's Johanna." She smiled.

  "Thank you so much for your service Johanna." I thanked her.

  "I love watching your videos... but new ones haven't been posted recently. Some other co- workers of mine and I love watching your videos when we have spare time. But there's been nothing to watch." She frowned.

  Tears formed in my eyes, "I'm sorry..." I began to cry. "I've let everyone down." I collapsed on the floor.

  "Hey now it's okay." Sam and Johanna comforted me.

  "No it's not... I let everyone down." I cried harder.

  Johanna held me by my shoulders, "(F/N) if it wasn't for you and my wife I wouldn't have been able to make it through this past year. I have watched you grow as a person since the beginning. Don't say you've let everyone down. We all wait patiently for the next video. We are all behind you." Johanna and Sam had tears in their eyes now.

  "(F/N)?" I heard Max's voice call to me.

  I turned my head to see his red hair, his loving eyes, and his silly little golden Z around his neck. I jumped up and ran to embrace him. From the corner of my eye I saw Johanna and Sam wave to me and leave, happily holding hands.

  "I missed you so much. I'm so sorry for leaving." I wept.

  "Hey, it's all going to be okay now." Max held me tighter as I tried to stand on my tippy toes.

It's all going to be okay.