Chapter Fourteen: The Wedding

-----------------------------------------------------------------(F/N) Your Name(L/N) Last Name (Y/YT/N) Your Youtube Name(H/C) Hair Color (E/C) Eye Color (F/C) Favorite Color(Italics) Thoughts (Bold) Author's Note ----------------------------

(F/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(Y/YT/N) Your Youtube Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(Italics) Thoughts
(Bold) Author's Note
----------------------------

"You look beautiful (F/N)," Jess said doing my hair and make up.

"I'm so nervous Jess... it's been almost a year being engaged to Max. After the trial and putting that horrid man behind bars... and planning a wedding. It's been overwhelming," I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves.

Jess laughed, "It will be okay (F/N)."

As I got ready a bundle of joy and anxiety burried itself deep within my stomach. I looked in the mirror when I was done, tears welled in my eyes. I felt beautiful.

"Now don't you cry! You'll ruin your make up!" Jess said sternly.

"Thank you so much." I leaped to Jess hugging her, when I pulled away tears had filled her eyes.

"Now hurry you don't want to be late." Jess handed me my blue rose bouquet. Jess pulled at the edges of her navy blue brides maid dress. And we were off.

Jess linked arms with Jason and walked down the isle. Many of my youtube families were here. Mark, Jack, Pewds, Aki, Joey(TheAnimeMan), Sky media, Lizzie, Joel, Lauren and Bobby... And so many more amazing people who have made my life so much brighter along the way. Max's family was here. I took a deep breath again.

"It's all going to be okay." Joey smiled at me.

Joey and Daniel were going to hand me off to Max and walk me down the isle.

"I know." I said sarcastically.

We laughed.

"Here we go." I said as we walked through the doors.

*Play music* (Song is a cover by Doodieclark... Can't Help Falling In love)

Everyone in the building rose to their feet. Smiles and tears met my glowing face. I held on tightly to my brother and his boyfriend which I have come to consider family. When I looked up, Max took my breath away. He stood there, in his black tuxedo, his eyes filling with tears. My heart began to race.
My future, my past and present stood in front of me. My smile became brighter as I realized, this is what I've been looking for. Friends who made me feel safe, an unbreakable love and family who love me. This was what my life was ment to be. Here. When I reached the altar, Daniel and Joey kissed my cheek, they gave me to Max. I handed Jess my bouquet and took Max's hands. 

"Dearly beloved, we are here today to witness the union of two souls becoming one," The preacher belowed, "if there is any objections to this union speak now or forever hold your piece."

I glared at the room small chuckles came from the sea of people.

"Now the vows, Max?"

Max smiled taking out a piece of paper,"(F/N), my best friend, my lover and soon to be my wife. We have been to hell and back, but I could not have seen a better person to be at my side. I know I'm not perfect, and I will continue to make mistakes, but I can promise you that I will always try my hardest. I love you more than you will ever know, and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for us." Max had tears in his eyes, and I started to tear up to!

"(F/N)?"

"Max, I know I am not an easy person to love, and I can be caught up in my emotions from time to time. But for the past year that we have been together... you have been my rock, you have helped me float in the moments when I knew I was going to drown. I am not perfect, not nor can I promise that I will not get caught up, but what I can promise, is a friend for life. You put a ring on this finger, so you're stuck with me!" The sea of tearful family laughed.

"Do you, (F/N) (L/N) take Max (His last name) to be your lawful wedded husband, for better or worse, for richer or poor, in sickness and in health? As long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"And do you Max (His last Name) take (F/N) (L/N) to be your lawful wedded wife, for better or worse, for richer or poor, in sickness and in health? As long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"By the power vested in me, you may now kiss the bride."

And in that one moment where Max swooped me up and kissed me like it was the last, I had found my happiness, this is what I was looking for.

It was all going to be okay.