A day until Open House and Baby sitting

A few weeks  had passed and Adalynn's class  were almost finished with their first major project . "Remember class  open house is  tomorrow evening  so, when your parents come  they will  see the portraits you made of them hanging on the wall" . Adalynn said as she pointed to the empty wall before walking around the classroom surveying the pictures that her students were finishing painting "Very good work Miss Devine" "thank you Miss Benton" "you're welcome,  and keep up the good work" Adalynn said with a smile as she continued to walk around "I will"  Lizzie replied as she continued to paint.

"Great work you guys" Adalynn said while looking at the DCFDTL 's  painting  "Thank- you Miss Benton" they said in unison "you're  welcome  and I'm willing to bet that your Father will also like it" "we think so too and, our father is most excited to meet you" "really what makes you say that"  Adalynn said with a slight blush "he said so Miss Benton" they replied   (FLASH BACK to the first day of school )

The DCFDTL separated , sat down, and buckled up in their Father's limo as it sped off  towards their mansion . "Children who did you say goodbye to" Father asked generally curious  Ashley spoke first "we were saying goodbye to our new Art teacher Father" she said  "oh really I that they got rid of the Art program it's good that they brought it  back so, what is your new teachers name" Father replied  "Miss Benton Father" David replied  "What is she like" Father asked  " She's nice but, firm with the class " Bruce said  "she has a nice sense of fashion and she is also supportive " Constance added "and she's doing really well for her first teaching job" Lenny said "she sounds most delightful , I look forward to meeting her at Open house in a few weeks"  Father said while smirking  a little underneath his shadow suit   .

(End Of Flash Back) The bell rang and Adalynn's class filed out of the classroom , a few minutes later Adalynn got her stuff together , locked her room up, and headed to her car .  She just got in when her phone buzzed  she dug in her purse and retrieved her purple flip phone  "yello" Adalynn answered  "Adalynn" "Uncle Jeffery , how are you" " I'm good but, I have Villain Meeting this evening ,and your Aunt has book club so , can you babysit Patty, Shauny, and Franny" "Of course I will I love my cousins , what time do you want me to be there" Adalynn asked as she put her key  into the ignition of her powder blue Prius . "before 5:00 o' clock  , there will be some left overs in the fridge for you and the kids".

"Okay see you then" Adalynn said "okay bye" her uncle replied before hanging up , Adalynn did the same , started her car , and went home to get ready . (Time Skip To Before 5 'o Clock)  Adalynn pulled up into her Aunt and Uncle's drive way looking more causal (I.e  wearing a black t-shirt , jeans ,  black sneakers , and her hair was in a pony tail )  She walked up  the entry way and rang the door bell  her uncle opened the door and let her in . "Now after they've  had dinner I want them to do their homework,  after that they can have two hours of T.v then it's off to bed for them your Aunt Mora should be home first understand". "Yes sir Uncle Jeffery have fun with your Villain friends, and Aunt Mora have fun at your book club" Adalynn said with a smile "thank you deary" her aunt  replied .

  Before they left in  their separate cars "Alright  you can come down now squirts  the coast  is clear" Adalynn called to her cousins upstairs  In a few minutes said  cousins come running down the stairs well, two of her cousins did Shauny and Patty while their older sister Franny came walking down the stairs  calmly .  "Cousin Adalynn you're going to baby sit" Shauny asked "you know it pip squeak" Adalynn replied with a smile .  After they had their dinner,the kids  did their homework  with a little help from Adalynn , and had two hours of TV. Adalynn decided that it was time for her cousins get ready for bed and with a little grumbling from Shauny and Patty they did .  An Hour after that Adalynn's Aunt Mora came home. "They were perfect little angels Auntie "  Adalynn said on her way out  "thank ye for looking after them Adalynn" "no problem anytime" "your going to be a fine mother someday" Adalynn blushed , said thank-you , and left