The Proposal

It was a beautiful Friday after noon and Adalynn was packing her stuff up to go home when her phone rang. "Hello" she answered "hello my dearest Adalynn" "hello Benny-boo" Adalynn said with smile "I trust that you received the dress and the matching shoes that I sent to your apartment " Father asked. "Yes I did and their beautiful but, it's too -" "I will have none of that you should know by now that I love to spoil you , I'll see you tonight at the gala I love you" "I'll see you tonight I love you too" Father and Adalynn said before they hung up on their respective ends.(Later that night) Adalynn was dress to the nines in a midnight blue long sleeves evening gown , pearl earrings, and matching heels , She was also wearing make up but it was minimal.

At 7 o' clock the car that Ben sent came it picked up Adalynn and took her to Hotel Villain where the Board of Directors of Evil Adult Industries Inc and most of the Villains were gathered for their yearly gala. Father was talking to Mr. Boss and his Wife Mora "So, you're going to ask her Tonight" Mr. Boss asked Father in a hush tone "that's the plan just don't blab to Adalynn okay , I'm nervous enough as it is" "fine fine oh and she just arrived" Mr. Boss replied as Father turned to the entrance to see Adalynn walking towards them "Hello Father" "Hello My Dearest Adalynn you look stunning this evening" Father before he kissed her on the hand "thank you Father" Adalynn said as she blushed.

"Hello Deary" "Hello Aunt Mora Hello Uncle Mr. Boss" "Hello Adalynn ,how is your Mother" "Mom is doing well she says hi" Adalynn replied "well tell her I said hello as well" Mr. Boss replied . "I'll be right back my love I have to make a speech to the guests" Father said as he let go of Adalynn's hand . "Okay Hun I'll be here" Adalynn replied with a smile as Father made his way to the stage "Everyone may I have your attention" everyone kept talking "Settle down" Father said as his Fire flared up while everyone turned quiet and gave Father their undivided attention. "Thank - you now It's been a very eventful year for Evil Adult Industries Inc our profits are up ten fold " everyone clapped .

"It has also been a very eventful year in my own life because I have met my beloved girlfriend Adalynn , will you please come up here My darling Adalynn" Father said as Adalynn made her way up to the stage to stand in front of Father . "Adalynn when I met you my whole world changed and when we went on our first date I knew you were the one for me" Father got down on one knee and pulled out a small black velvet box from his pocket "Adalynn will you make me the happiest evil man in the world, will you marry me" Father asked as Adalynn teared up "Yes yes yes a zillion times yes" Adalynn replied as Father slipped the engagement ring (the Picture Above) on Adalynn's ring finger as she tackled Father in a hug while the room erupted in cheers.

After the party and After everyone congratulated them Adalynn and Father walked out of the hotel hand in hand "So it's midnight" Adalynn said as her and her new Fiance Father got into the back of his limo . "yes it is my love why do you ask" Father replied "because it's your Birthday Love"Adalynn replied with a smile as she slide closer to Father "how did-" "the children told me" Adalynn said before she kissed Father Passionately "happy birthday Honey bunny" Adalynn said as she and father disconnected .

"I'll let the fact that children to told you when my birthday is slide" said in a love struck tone "But I want another kiss" Father said as he pulled in Adalynn for another kiss "Mm with pleasure" Adalynn said as her and Father made out in the back of Father's Limo.