The reception

It had been a hour since Adalynn became Father's wife and the reception was in full swing , all of the guest were mingling while they had their main course . Adalynn felt reviled that her family was getting along with the Villains and that  her niece's and nephews were getting along with her children.  After a while Mr. Boss  tapped his glass with his fork to get the attention of wedding party when he did get all of their attention he began his best man speech . "When I first found out that my niece was in love with Father   I couldn't believe it at ,  until I saw that they were truly in love I always wanted the best for my niece ,and I'm glad that Adalynn has someone as great as Father to stand by and vice versa to Father and Adalynn may they have many wonderful years together" Mr. Boss said as he and everyone raised their glasses . 

Then Father got everyone's attention "Thank-you Mr. Boss for that wonderful speech , now  it's time for cake" Pierre wheeled in the huge wedding cake ,Adalynn and Father walked over and  both cut a piece of cake  Adalynn smiled  as she grabbed the piece of wedding cake then tapped Father on the shoulder when turned around Adalynn smashed the piece of cake in his face than kissed him Father than smashed a piece of cake on Adalynn's face. After the cake smashing and cleaning the cake off their faces it was time for the Father daughter dance so, Philip and Adalynn walked on to the dance floor and started to dance.

"So, sweetie is this wedding everything you've dreamed of" Philip asked "all that and more Daddy I'm married to the man I love ,and he loves me back" "it doesn't bother you that he's like the boss of all the villains" Philip asked in a joking tone  "no Daddy It doesn't" Adalynn replied as the song ended. Father walked on to the Dance floor and shook Philips hand "may I cut in" "you may son" Philip said as he went to set down next to Mary-Jane before the first couples first dance started . "I'm so lucky" Father said as he held Adalynn tight "i am too Benedict I love you" Adalynn said with a love struck sigh "I love you too , I've never felt this happy before and I kinda like it" "well I'm glad that you're happy Benedict because I am too" Adalynn said before kissing her husband on the cheek .

"So I was thinking since you're Father maybe I should go by Mother when were fighting the Kids Next Door what do you think" Adalynn asked with a blush . "I think it's a marvelous Idea we'll be the greatest  evil family world  Father, Mother , and our delightful children" Father said before he kissed Adalynn on the lips just as the song ended. After then Adalynn danced with her new sons and Father danced with Ashley , and Constances when that was done it was time for the bouquet toss and garter toss . First was the bouquet toss which one of Adalynn's friends caught then the garter toss which one of the villains caught .

A while later everyone were on the steps of the delightful manor to see the newly weds off for their honeymoon . "Now children I want you on your best behavior  while your mother and i are on our honeymoon listen to your grandparents" Father said "and I don't want any property damage while your Father and I are gone so no fighting the Kids next door at the Mansion" Adalynn said "yes Father yes Mother" The DCFDTL replied in unison before the newly weds go into the limo that had just married painted on the back and tin cans tied to the back of it . In the back of her limo Father grabbed Adalynn by the hand then Adalynn started to kiss Father passionately then they started to make out  as they rode to the airport to get to their honey moon destination which was a surprise to Adalynn.

The Father Daughter dance  'Daddy's girl' by Tim Mcgraw

                                              Their wedding cake

                                              Their wedding cake

                                                             Adalynn's  Garter

                                                             Adalynn's  Garter

                                                                      Her Bouquet

                                                                      Her Bouquet

The couple dance 'so happy together' by the Turtles

A/N : So Adalynn and Father are now Married that means Adalynn is now going to be with Father as he tries to destroy the Kids Next door So, the first episode the I'm going to do with Adalynn as Mother is Operation M.U.N.C.H.I.E.S from season 4  but, before that is going to be the Honey Moon which will be a Lemon with lots of fluff thrown in for good measure so, just a heads up -Peace