The Honey Moon part 2

When  Ben saw Adalynn looking the way she did his face broke into a huge blush "l-like what" Ben stuttered. "Ben I'm guessing you've never done this before huh," Adalynn asked with a slight blush on her face. "No, have you," Ben asked in return "nope you've you met my older brothers and dad they wouldn't let a boy within spitting distance of me when we're growing up," Adalynn said with a shrug. "We don't have to do this if you're not ready," Ben said as he said as he sat down next to Adalynn on the bed.

"I mean I'm a little nervous but, think that's how everyone feels when they're going to do well this for the first time" Adalynn as she held Bens' hand in hers. "So, what do we do, then," Ben asked as he interlocked  Adalynn's fingers in his. "Well, we can follow our instincts ya know to do what comes naturally to us" Adalynn suggested. "Follow our instincts, huh well it couldn't hurt," Ben said as he stood up from the bed and began to undress until he was in his underwear "well someone's excited," Adalynn said as she saw her husband's erection "well can you blame me" he replied.

"Fair point," Adalynn said with a shrug "so what do we do now," Benedict asked as he sat down next to Adalynn "well you can start by taking my bra off" Adalynn replied with a slight blush. After a few minutes of struggling Benedict got his wife's bra off "awww much better" Adalynn said with a sigh of relief. Benedict, on the other hand, was entranced with his wife's breasts, upon noticing this Adalynn smiled and took her husband's hand on one of her breasts which made him blush. "Look, sweetie, you can touch them, you can squeeze them, and you can play with my nipples because as far as I'm concerned you're co-owner of them," Adalynn said with a smile.

"They're so soft," Benedict said as he played around with Adalynn's breasts while she just moaned softly in response. "You're really enjoying this huh," Benedict said with a smirk while Adalynn just responded by touching her husband's erection through his underwear which made said husband groan. "Two can play at that game darling," Benedict said as he dipped a finger into Adalynn's panties and rubbed her clit which made her moan even louder. Adalynn, on the other hand, continued to stroke Benedict's hard on but a hand on her wrist stopped her actions.

"I don't want this to end so soon," Benedict said with a blush "in that case it's time for the main event then," Adalynn said before kissing Benedict on the lips which returned. When they parted Adalynn removed Benedict's glasses and put them on the bedside table "you can still see me okay right" Adalynn asked "yes I can I'm farsighted, not nearsighted" Benedict replied as he walked over to his suitcase and pulled out a condom. " fire and Ice huh"  Adalynn asked with a smile "well it seemed appropriate" Benedict said as he sat down on the bed and gently pulled off his wife's panties which exposed her dripping core.

"I did that," Benedict thought as he looked at Adalynn's flushed appearance as she laid on the bed with her hair looking like a halo. "Are you just going to stare at me all night or are we going to consummate our union?" Adalynn said as she sat up on her elbows "well excuse for wanting to admire my beautiful wife" Benedict said as he rolled his eyes  "well when you put it that way how about you admire me when our bodies are intertwined" Adalynn cooed as she parted her legs a bit to show him her wet womanhood . Quick as a lightning bolt Benedict took off his underwear, gently unwrapped the condom, and gave it to Adalynn who slipped it on his raging hard-on. 

"Last chance to back out," Benedict said as he straddling  Adalynn "hurry up before I flip you over and dominate you myself," Addison said as she grabbed Benedict's cock. "Point taken," Benedict said as he slid into Adalynn's warm core which made him throw his head back and groan in pleasure and Adalynn groan in pain from having her hymen broken. "A-Are you okay," Benedict asked in concern while Adalynn just nodded in response. "Tell me when to move," Benedict said when he was fully sheathed in Adalynn's core "o-okay you can move now," Adalynn said before  Benedict started to slowly thrust making Adalynn moan which speared Benedict on making him go faster.

 "I-I'm not going to last much longer," Benedict said as he felt his cock twitch "it's okay I'm close too let go," Adalynn said before Benedict started to move faster he then let a loud groan that sounded like Adalynn's name as he spilled his seed into the condom feeling her husband letting go sent Adalynn over the edge moaning Benedict's name . Benedict then slipped out Adalynn's core, disposed of the condom, and joined his wife in bed where he pulled up the covers before spooning his wife as they laid in the afterglow of their lovemaking. The rest of their Honeymoon was spent seeing the sights, and more lovemaking.

But the Honeymoon was now over and the couple had just touched down in Clevland they were greeted at the airport by The DCFDTL along with Adalynn's parents who were holding a banner that said Welcome home Mother and Father. That was the day that Villainous family was made whole Father, Mother, and Their delightful children and this is only the begining of their story.