The First Date part 1

The rest of the week went by quickly,  Adalynn was excited and slightly nervous for her date with Father but, she tried not to show it .   Adalynn was  ready at 1:30 she was wearing  a tan pleaded skirt , a white dress shirt with a black sweater vest over it , white knee high socks ,black Mary Jane shoes , and a black headband that had a bow on it. (Meanwhile at the Delightful Manor) Father was getting ready as well  when Constance and Ashley walked into his room "Father" Ashley said which got Father's attention "yes my daughters" Father said as he looked at his daughters .

Constance presented Father with a red rose "Father we think you should give this to Miss Benton" She said as Father took to rose "thank you my Daughters" he said as he left . ( Time Skip to 2:00)   Adalynn was waiting by the curb outside of her apartment when a limo pulled up a driver got out and opened the door for Adalynn . "What have I gotten myself into" Adalynn thought as she got into the limo and sat down next to Father  " You look beautiful this afternoon  Miss Benton". Father complemented as he presented the red rose that Constance and Ashley gave to him Adalynn. "Thank-you" Adalynn said with a blush as she received the rose with a smile as the Limo sped off to the restaurant .

"So Miss Benton what do in you're spare time" Father said trying to make small talk with his date "well I do enjoy taking photos , I was even the photographer at my older brothers wedding".  Adalynn said with a small smile "you have siblings" Father asked "just  five older brothers, I'm kinda the baby of the family"  Adalynn said with a blush . " Wow Five older brothers tell me about them" Father asked Adalynn in a curious tone.   "Well the oldest is Alexander he's a lawyer in New York for the Law Firm Benton, Nickels,  and Schwartz  on 25th street , and he just purposed to his girlfriend May-Lin  ." 

"The second oldest is Zachery he's the brother who I was the Photographer for his wedding he works from home  , and my sister in Law Janet runs a bakery with her mom called Flour Power they live in Burbank where we all grew up . "Then third oldest is Anthony he runs a Bar and Grill in Costa Mesa called The Savory Dream he's won a lot of awards for his food ,and he was the first one of us  to get married his wife Anna and him also  have two children a boy and a girl Nancy and Billy their 8 and 9 respectively ". "The fourth Oldest is Steven  he's a fire fighter and a EMT, he lives with his  life  partner Marcus who is a bartender and, they just adopted a little girl who  is the sweetest thing her name is Lilly  ."

"Last but, not least is William he has own radio show on 220 WBYZ right here in Cleveland actually" " Get out of here your brother is Silly Billy in the Morning". Father said in shocked tone "Yup " Adalynn said with a giggle "I listen to him everyday" Father said. "Well I'll tell him next time I see him or his Girlfriend Harper who is my closest friend ."  "You're family sounds nice"Father said in a wistful tone .  "Yeah their  great my parents both came from big families so that mean lots of Aunts , Uncles , and Cousins , we all look out for each other , and we all love each other, So I told you about my family what about you"? Father Froze and then  took a deep breath  "well I have my Delightful Children I adopted them , my father lives in  a retirement home , I have a brother Monty were not exactly close , and I have a nephew Nigel  who he kinda hates me".  Father said in a somewhat angry tone as his fire flared up.

Adalynn just  smiled softly at him ,and grabbed his hand in return Father  gripped Adalynn's hand and threaded his fingers with hers . "Okay calm down you're alright" Adalynn cooed as she stroked Fathers hand with her thumb, Fathers fire went away and he blushed, but Adalynn couldn't see it because of his shadow suit.  " I don't get you Miss Benton you're the first woman that I've taken out on a date who hasn't freaked out , and ran away when I used my Pyrokinesis". Father asked while Adalynn just blushed "well I didn't freak out because I know what's It's like to have a ability like that and have someone run out on a date." Adalynn produced a small flurry of snow in the palm of her hand "I have Cryokinesis" Adalynn said with a small smile . "No wonder I found you so captivating, Opposites attract".

Father said as he wrapped his arms around Adalynn's waist .   "Indeed they do Father"  Adalynn said as she wrapped her arms around Father's neck "call me Benedict" Father cooed "well Benedict call me Adalynn" Then father and Adalynn kissed as the limo came to a stop and the door opened . Father and Adalynn parted, they got out , and Father took Adalynn by the arm . "Are you ready for the First of many dates" Father asked "Yes Father" Adalynn replied  with a blush as they walked into Chez Villain hand and hand.