Adalynn takes a sick day

It was a rainy Monday afternoon at the Delightful mansion the DCFDTL were walking into the foyer with an glum expression on their faces Their butler Jenkins took their school bags ,and Father went to greet them . "Good afternoon my children how was-" Father stopped  his question when he saw the expression on his children's faces. "What's wrong my children did those bothersome kids next door thwart one of  your plans again"? Father asked "No Father those pesky Kids next door didn't thwart us today , Miss Benton wasn't in class today" the DCFDTL answered in unison .

"Don't worry my children I will call Miss Benton"Father said as he got out his red flip phone and speed dialed Adalynn's number but,he didn't get an answer. "Jenkins call the car ,and look after the children I'm going out" Father said as he rushed out of the door fearing the worst for his girlfriends safety.The whole way to Adalynn's Apartment Father was picturing all of the worst case scenarios of what could have happened to Adalynn in his head ,and they all scared him to death.When the limo stopped outside of Adalynn's Apartment complex Father bolted it to Adalynn's door, and knocked on it .  The door opened to reveal Adalynn's roommate Amy "may I help you" Amy asked "yes I'm Father Adalynn's boyfriend" "oh so your the guy that my Best friend is gaga for I'm Amy her Roomy" .

"It's nice to meet you" Father said as Amy let him in to the Apartment. "Addy is in her room the first door on the  right , you may want to be quiet she's been sleeping off a fever since 6 this morning" Amy said as she went to the kitchen . Father walked to Adalynn's room when he opened her door he  found her curled up in her blankets sleeping peacefully while holding a teddy bear tightly in her arms.  Father sat quietly on her bed  and checked her forehead it was warm she diffidently had a fever. A few hours later Adalynn woke up to Father holding her tightly in his arms "good morning sleepy head" Father said in a gentle tone as he pecked Adalynn's forehead.   "Ben how long have you been here" Adalynn said  with a blush "a few hours" Father replied "My children said you weren't at school so, I came to check on you".

Father explained "say cheese you two" Amy said from the doorway as she snapped a picture on her Polaroid camera "that's a keeper" "Amy not funny" Adalynn in a embarrassed tone.  "Your so cute when your upset" Father said as he gave Adalynn a Eskimo kiss  . The next day Adalynn was back to teaching teaching her art class after school she took care of her boyfriend who got sick from taking care of her .