The First Date part 2

Father and Adalynn walked in to the upscale restaurant that catered specifically to evil Adults  ,   Adalynn felt a little intimated by the classy environment,  Father saw that Adalynn looked  slightly uncomfortable he  gave her hand a small squeeze she smiled a small smile back. "What would you and your date like to drink Father" the waiter asked with pen and pad in his hands  I'll have a glass of your finest wine" Father said "And I'll have a glass of sparkling water" Adalynn said with a smile the waiter wrote down their orders , and walked away.

"So, tell me a little more about yourself Adalynn" Father asked  "Sure" Adalynn replied with a shrug  "Well I come from a big family ,and with a big family  holidays like Christmas , Thanksgiving, and even the Superbowl can be kinda overwhelming for example I had to sit at the kids table until I was fourteen." Father let  a little chuckle  at this "oh you think it's funny huh well,you try dodging mash potatoes while your trying to eat your turkey." Adalynn said with a blush . The waiter came back with both of their  drinks and he took both of their orders ,Father ordered for Adalynn .

Everything was going great on the date Adalynn and Father were enjoying themselves until a blast erupted from the wall closest to Adalynn and Father ,  the dust cleared to reveal sector V  who had their 2X4 weapons in their hands. "This is unacceptable" Father said while flaring up "Oh did we interrupt anything Father" Numbah one said sarcastically "Yes you did Mr. Uno you interrupted our  first date" Adalynn said in a surprisingly calm tone "Miss Benton do you have any idea who you're on a date with Father is the most evil adult like ever , and he hates every kid in the world except  for the delightful children from down the lane" Numbah one said animatedly.

  "Just wait one minute you Little-" Father started before Adalynn cut him off "  I can fight my own battles babe" Adalynn said before she stood up ,and  kissed Father on the cheek . "Get this straight Mr. Uno even if what you say about Father is true  that doesn't mean I care for him any less". "Sometimes you have to look past the outside of a person to see who they are inside ,and I like what I see inside Father like a lot ".  Adalynn said with a Slight blush "now why don't you and  your little friends run along before I give you detention okay" Adalynn said firmly  "Yes Miss Benton" Sector V said in unison before leaving . Once they were gone  the whole  restaurant erupted in applause  much to Adalynn's confusion "Uh what did I do" Adalynn asked Father as her blush intensified.

"Well my Dear you just defeated those pesky Kids Next Door without using any  powers or Weapons, no Villain has ever done that  I'm very proud of you" Father said as he got up and embraced Adalynn while she was still a little confused she returned Fathers embrace. After they had eaten Father and Adalynn went to the movie theater ,and saw a sappy romance comedy where they held hands for the whole movie. "I had a great time Benedict" Adalynn said as her and Father walked to Adalynn's apartment door . "I also had a delightful time Adalynn you're certainly an interesting woman , I would love if you would do me the honor of escorting you out on a second date" Father said as they held hands on Adalynn's front porch "How very gentel of  you Father , and yes  I would love a second date" Adalynn said with a blush .  "I will pick up  at seven on Friday evening for a romantic dinner at my Mansion" Father said before he kissed Adalynn sweetly on the lips  and, then leaving  Adalynn blushing on her door step  until her best friend and roommate Amy pulled her in their Apartment begging for all the details .