The Sleep Over Part one

Some time has passed since Adalynn and Father  started to date almost a year  , and It was a cloudy Saturday afternoon . Adalynn was at the delightful manor having a girls day with Ashley and Constance singing one of Adalynn's favorite songs Numa Numa by O-Zone ,well they were lip syncing and dancing around the girls room. "Girls I made lunch" Father said as he was wearing a pink apron "aww your wearing the apron I got you for your birthday" Adalynn said as she kissed him on the cheek as her and the girls walked to dining room . Where Lenny, Bruce , and David were already sitting down eating their lunch .

"Hello Boys" Adalynn said as Father pulled out Adalynn's chair for her and then sat down himself at the head of the table . "Hello Miss Benton" the boys replied in unison "It's so gloomy outside what a bummer" Adalynn remarked as she looked out the window . "Cheer up Adalynn the weather report said it would clear up by 4pm" Father said with a smile  Adalynn looked at the grand father clock. "Okay" Adalynn said with smile , after they had lunch  Adalynn suggested that they watch a movie so they went to the living room and settled in to watch one of Adalynn's favorite Disney movies Mulan , Meanwhile outside the wind was picking up and rain was pouring down.

After the movie it was time for Adalynn to  go home but ,  then the lights went out as the rain and the wind picked up , so Father made a fire ball to illuminate the dark living room "Maybe you should stay here tonight Adalynn" Father said in a concerned tone "good idea Sweetie we can have a sleep over , just let me call Amy so she doesn't worry" . Adalynn said as She walked out of the room ,pulled out her cellphone, and dialed Amy's phone number ,While Father went to find some clothes for Adalynn  to sleep in . "Adalynn are you okay it's raining cats and dogs out there , I hope your not on the road" "I'm fine ,I'm not on the road,and I'm stay at Benedict's for the night" "okay have fun with your boyfriend" Amy said with a laugh before they both hung up. 

"M-Miss B-Benton" Adalynn looked behind her to see a Bruce who was scared "Bruce sweetie are you okay" Adalynn said as she bent down to his level . "I'm frighten I can't my siblings or Father , and I'm also terrified of the dark" Bruce explained "It's okay kiddo we'll find your father and your siblings trust me" Adalynn said with a slight smile as she reached into her backpack "h-how" Bruce said as he looked up at Adalynn with a scared expression . "Well If I have learned anything from years in the scouts is that you should always be prepared" Adalynn said as she held a flash light in her hand. "Let's find the rest of your family okay" Adalynn said as she turned on the Flashlight while Bruce put his hand in Adalynn's hand and replied  "okay" with a slight smile on his face .

As Bruce and Adalynn  walked down the dark halls of the Delightful Mansion Adalynn noticed that the place really did look scary at night and the rain and the wind didn't make it better. But, soon enough they were back in the living room "Miss Benton , young master Bruce " a voice said in the dark that startled Adalynn until she realized that it was her Boyfriends Butler Jenkins "Jenkins are the rest of the Children accounted for" "Yes we are all here Miss Benton" the rest of the DCFDTL said in Unison. "Good now where is your father" "Right behind you" Father  said as he snuck  up behind his unsuspecting girlfriend. "Ah ,Benedict that was not funny you almost gave me a heart attack" Adalynn said before she took a deep breath to calm her heart rate.

"Aw come on Addy don't look at me like that  it was funny to me" "alright alright but, I will get you back Benny-Boo you can count on it" Adalynn said as she wrapped her arms around Father and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Okay I believe you My dearest" Father said as he gave Adalynn a kiss on the lips as well "Father must you and Miss Benton do that in front of us"The DCFDTL said