The Honeymoon Part 1

One limo make out session later Adalynn and Father arrived at the Airport where they boarded the Evil Adult Industries private jet . " So, where are we going Benedict" Adalynn asked as she snuggled with her husband. "that's for me to know and for you to find out when we get there" Father replied before he kissed his wife's cheek . "Oh come on not even a hint"  Adalynn said as she was blushing , "no my love and that's final" Father said before his shadow suit dissipated from his form leaving him as Benedict Uno.

The sun was setting when they decided to watch a movie so, Adalynn picked on out "that one really" Benedict asked as he saw his wife holding a DVD of The Corpse Bride . "Yes it seemed appropriate , is there a problem" Adalynn said with a coy smile while Benedict was going to say something like it was a kids movie and such he decided not to and sat down while his wife put  the DVD in . Adalynn then snuggled up with her husband once more as the movie began to play , during the movie Benedict was surprised at how much he was enjoying the movie as the credits were rolling Benedict found that Adalynn had fell asleep some time during the movie so he got comfortable and fell asleep as well .

When Adalynn woke up she felt her husbands  arm wrapped around her waist "Honey let go , I have to go the restroom" Adalynn said as she poked her husband "try to make it quick okay , I think we're going to land soon"  Benedict said in a sleepy voice as he let Adalynn go .  "Okay love be right back" Adalynn said as she got up .  A few minutes later Adalynn returned to see her husband sitting up and  drinking coffee , she sat down next to him "the flight attendants  served breakfast when you were in the lavatory" Benedict said as he passed a plate with fruit and a croissant along with caramel frappuccino "you know me too so, well " Adalynn said before she kissed Benedict on the cheek and sat down  .

"Well i am your husband It's my job to know what you like" he responded with a blush  "true" Adalynn said as she started to eat her breakfast , when there were finished the  flight attendants cleared away the dishes . "Attention passengers please fasten your seat belts  were are beginning our descent into beautiful Barcelona Spain" the captain said over the speaker . "Spain oh Benny I've always wanted to go to Spain" Adalynn said before kissing her husband "well I may or may not have read your diary , but hey  I am a villain" Benedict said with a shrug . "I knew what I was getting  into when we started dating honey, you being a villain Is one of the things that I love about you"

." What is another thing that you love about me" Benedict said in a confident tone  "you're baking skills" Adalynn replied with a smile which made Benedict give a dead pan look . "and the way your lips fit mine like puzzle pieces "  Adalynn said with a blush while Benedict had a blush of his own . When The plane landed Benedict  became Father again , Adalynn and him left the plane , and got into the awaiting limo that already had their luggage for the next three weeks that they were would be there. They drove to their hotel  when they arrived  , they checked in to the Honeymoon suite, and bellhops took their luggage to their room .

"Here is your room key Senor Uno , and don't worry this room is soundproof" the bellhop said with a knowing smile as he gave the Room key to Father.  "Alright , and if you embarrass my wife again you can forget getting a tip"Father said with a small flare up as the Bellhop ran away while saying "Understood Senor have a nice stay" .  Once the terrified  Bellhop was out of sight Father closed the door as his shadow suit left his form . "Well were alone My love what should be do now" Benedict said as he saw Adalynn sitting on the bed while wearing nothing but her wedding lingerie which consisted of a white Lacey bra , matching panties, stockings , and garters . "I have a  few ideas " she said seductively .

A/N : Lemon will be in Part two

                                                     (The Cabin of Fathers private Jet )

                                                (  Adalynn's caramel Frapp)

                                                (Their Breakfast )

                              ( Their Hotel Room)