Meet the Family part 2

Everyone sat down at the huge dinner Table ,  they had just said grace , and started to dig into their food . " So Benedict what do you do for a living" Philip asked "well I am the CEO of  a major corporation but, I mostly work from home" Benedict answered  "you picked a good one Addy" Mary Jane whispered to her daughter . "So how did you and Adalynn  meet, I bet it was romantic" Anna said with a sigh while Adalynn and Benedict blushed "well I was attending open house at Gallagher elementary because  my adoptive children are in her class, and I saw Adalynn looking stunning-" .

'"Even when I was about to pass out from nervousness" Adalynn asked with a smile "even then my love" Benedict replied as he squeezed Adalynn's hand as they both blushed "So I asked her out on a date and amazingly she said yes and I have been in love with Adalynn  ever since" Benedict replied . "So, Addy was it Love at first sight for you too" May - Lin asked "yes it was every moment that I get to spend Benedict and his wonderful children is a dream come true " Adalynn said with a blush . "I feel the same way Adalynn" Benedict said before he gave a chaste kiss on the lips  which the Benton brothers responded by saying the same thing in unison "You Break our Sister / Daughters heart we break you" which earned them all a glare from their significant others .

After dinner the family was saying goodbye to each other "call me when he pops the question okay Addy" Mary Jane said with a knowing smile as she saw Benedict talking to Philip and shaking hands "Okay deal Mom but, call when Janet's water breaks so, Benedict , the Children, and I can be there" "deal Addy' Mary Jane said with a smile . A little while later  Benedict and Adalynn were in  Benedict's limo driving to drop off Adalynn to her apartment "that wasn't so bad Adalynn" "see I told you not to worry"  "your where right" Benedict said as he pulled out a slim black Jewelry box from under the seat.

"Adalynn I want to give you something to show you how much I love you" Benedict said as he opened and pulled out the heart shaped necklace from the out of the  box  with blush . "Benedict It's beautiful" Adalynn said with a blush "It was my Grandmothers , she gave it to me before she passed away  I was her favorite grandson" Benedict said as he put it around Adalynn's neck . "Benedict this is amazing, You're amazing I will treasure this for ever, and I love you" Adalynn said before she kissed Benedict passionately on the lips  which he returned .