Bonus Chapter

Yay a bonus chapter! Also sorry for not posting a story yesterday I was really busy and I'm lazy so this is a short bonus chapter that will be about 5 words long.

Eddy POV
After Jerome made the video we decided to do a Livestream. We asked what should we do and the chat was spammed with QnA I picked a question and it said how old am I. I said I'm 12. Jerome looked at one and it said who is the guy next to me. Jerome told me to answer so I said he was my best friend. Preston looked at one and it said what everyone's favourite game. We all said minecraft at the same time. I read one and it said where and I from. I said I'm from Ireland (I actually am) the next one was everyone's favourite minecraft mini game. I said micro battles and so did Steve. Preston said Parkour. Jerome and Mitch said hunger games. Vikk said party games. Rob said build battles. I looked at another one that said why do you have an ugly, fat, disgusting, worthless, stupid, loser, Rat of a son he should just die. Someone said I ran up to my room crying.

Mitch POV

Eddy ran upstairs crying.

"I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to stop the stream," I say.

I run up to Eddy's room and open the door.

"Go away!" He screams.

"Eddy it's ok they're just jealous," I say.

"No it's not ok," He says.

"He's just a hater, your handsome, smart, funny, precious, a cool person, and I love you so much," I say hugging him.

"Really?" He asks.

I nod.

"We're gonna get McDonald's do you wanna come?" I ask.

"Ok," he says.

We drive to McDonald's.

Eddy POV

When we get to McDonald's we get take away. I got a mac chicken and a strawberry milkshake with fries.

When we got home we were eating McDonald's watching Captain America civil war. After our McDonald's we had Icecream. After the movie we decided to record a video. It was a youtuber hunger games.

Eddy=E Steve=S Mitch=M Preston=P Rob=R Jerome=J Lachlan=L Vikk=V

E- who's doing the intro and outro.

M- I'll do the intro.

J- I'll do the outro.

M- Hey what's going on guys Mitch here with another Hunger Games episode. today I'm here with All of the Pack and my adopted son Eddy and his friend Steve. Go check out all of these guys in the description but Steve doesn't have a channel... yet.

V- The game is starting in 3 2 1 GO.

Still Eddy POV

I got a chain chest plate and leather pants with a golden helmet. I killed some naked guy. Then Mitch killed another guy. Then Jerome killed 2 naked guys.

A few minutes later.

It's the death match with Mitch, Steve and I and 3 other guys we all kill one of the random people and hen Mitch kills Steve. I give him a 'You're dead' face and then hit him into the lava. Everyone's laughing so hard right now except Mitch who's raging. When we stop laughing Jerome does the outro.

J- So guys I hope you enjoyed this hunger games video, Like comment subscribe and I'll see you all later.

We all changed into our pjs and went to bed.

So guys I hope you enjoyed this bonus chapter to the story as a sorry for not posting yesterday and 2 days before that so I have a bonus chapter it's really when there is the livestream and some calls Eddy fat and ugly and stuff and he starts to cry and Mitch comes into his room to try and cheer him up and he gets food and stuff and I say stuff way to many times and stuff XD and they have a massive youtuber hunger games and stuff XD and Eddy wins the hunger games by killing Mitch, please

VOTE

COMMENT

And FOLLOW

I will see you all later by my TBNR's