Best day ever

Eddy POV

We were back home until we were watching the news. I listed the people that kidnapped us and that they all did very bad crimes and that they caught all of them and they are going to be in jail for 20 years. We all cheered. Until I then realised... Where is Steve.

E+V WHERE'S STEVE
All the guys looked at us and we began searching then I remembered my vision. My eyes turned white but I didn't have a vision I grabbed all of the guys and superspeeded to the place where I saw Steve fighting those people. I hid in the same spot as my vision and the exact same thing happened then he flew in the air and flew out of the place but I flew up to him. I told him I had that in my vision and he was really shocked. We went back home and got Steve fixed up. I then looked at my phone because I got a notification from and unknown number. It said.

U- You put my Brother, Friend and my friends parents in jail, you're going to pay for what you did. 🔪😈🗡💉🔨⚒🛠⛏✂️

E- Oh you're David Dylan's Brother. XD I'm not scared what could someone like You do to me

D- I know where you live.

E- XD no you don't fudge off

Eddy has blocked Ugly Boy

I got off my phone and started watching to with the guys again. Tomorrow is the last day of school.

Time skip to the last day.

Everyone's cheering and dancing because it's summer. On the last day of school you do a routine and it can get you a scholarship for dancing. So many people were practicing in the hallway. We don't do any work on the last day. In PE our teacher was less strict so we ran half a mile then he let us talk to each other while doing exercises and stuff. Steve and I kept on doing front flips and back flips. At history we had kind of like a quiz thing our teacher would ask us history questions and we would answer them if we got it write we would get a treat. In home ec we all made massive cakes that we could eat over the summer. Steve and I's was minecraft themed it was just like a picture I drew. In Maths our teacher said to anything you can with these treats that is Maths related, I got a gummy worm and made it into 1 + 1 = 2. Then at assembly our principle pulled a rope from the stage which made sweets fall from the roof I caught so much and stuffed them in my bag. At the end of school Dylan's Brother came over to me with a knife. He was about to slice my arm but I put this massive gummy bear I won in front of him so he sliced that instead. Who new treats were good for defence. I told the teacher about the knife and Dylan got expelled. But before he left he punched me in the gut which did hurt but I out a melted chocolate bar on his head and he didn't notice until it started dripping XD. Mitch drove us home while telling us some amazing news. He said that Steve is moving in with us. And that they adopted him. Instead of Steve being my Cousin he is my Brother. I put on a creeper hoodie and light green and black jogger pants. I wore Light green hightops which put a spring in my jump and made me run faster. Steve wore the same thing but enderman themed. Mitch drove us to johns house so we could start training because there is still danger. He says I have 7 more cousins that want my powers and actually hate me and don't want to put me in a lab for research. We started training again. I had a new powers. It was called molecular manipulation. It meant I could turn into anything I look at so I turned into air. Crazy right? I was just about to kick John in the back until he grabbed my leg which made me change back and he threw me. But I landed perfectly. I ran at him again then turned into water which just soaked him. We all started laughing. After training John brought out a smaller bottle than before and he told us to drink it. After we drank it he told us that after training we won't need to drink water anymore. We went back home and went upstairs and went on our devices. I went on my tablet and decided to go on this app called wattpad. It's really cool.its like an app where you can read books for free I usually read fan fictions of the pack like bullied by the pack and adopted by the pack. I showed the app to the guys and they like reading fan fictions about themselves. Steve and I decided to make a story called Adopted by the pack because We're actually adopted by the pack its kind of like a book about our lives but we don't share the personal stuff. I also play minecraft pe on my tablet. We made a server with the pack and we started a crazy craft series. We actually did this random YouTube comment picker thing and the funny thing is that angel was picked so she plays with us. Steve and I made an episode today. I also told the viewers about our watpadd account. We have 12 million followers. And 100 million reads on our book. We also made another book just a fan art book. We do the channel art for the pack and we help them with other stuff. We even helped them with their merch. My book has been getting loads of support lately (IRL it actually is) but there are some haters like people saying this book it rubbish and other stuff. But. It just ignore those stuff because they are jealous. After we were off our devices. We decided to go out in the field it was so sunny and beautiful. We decided to record the guys brought out some bicycles hula hoops and fun stuff for the summer. I brought out my remote control helicopter. After the video I decided to title it Best day ever. And the background music was the best day of my life. (Media) it was getting late so we went back home and went to sleep.

I hope you enjoyed this it's the second last chapter of the book but for the last chapter of the book should I make it like 4 thousand words Long cause I feel like writing it as Long as I can. Anyways Please

RATE

COMMENT

And FOLLOW

And I will see you on the flip side bye my TBNR's