People with Powers

Eddy POV

Steve was pretty shocked about my dreams especially because I mentioned him having powers. Then Steves eyes turned orange for some reason I just ignored it. We decided to text John. E-Eddy S-Steve J-John.

S-Hey John you awake
J-Yeah I'm awake, what do you want?
E-Can we go to your house after school?
J-Yeah sure Here is my address (insert random address here)
S-Ok thanks bye
E-Bye John
J-Bye dudes

We brushed our teeth and showers and changed. I changed into a green t shirt with an Xbox controller (#Xbox4life but I like PS1,2,3,4 as well) and Steve wore a blue t shirt with a ps4 controller on it. We went down stairs and ate breakfast and Vikk drove us to school. When we entered school Steve dragged me into the restroom.

"What do you want dude!" I said.

"Look," he said as a little tornado formed in his hand.

"Cool!, Let me try something," I made a tornado in my hand as well and we put them together and a medium sized tornado formed and started sucking everything into it. We stopped then ran out of the restroom. I looked at my schedule.

Skip to lunch because I want to XD

I needed to pee so I went to the bathroom. I saw a guy come up to me and punch my face he looked kinda buff. He kept kicking and punching me.

"What the hell!" I say/scream

"You got Dylan suspended and he is my Brother," he says

"Well you definitely look as ugly as him," I mutter to myself.

He punches me again. I'm actually tired of this so I put my hand across his face which knocks him out for 5 minutes and makes him forget what happened in the last 10 minutes. I pee then walk out and eat the rest of my lunch. until I decide to tell Steve about his eyes.

"Dude your eyes turned orange for some reason in the morning when I was telling you about my dreams" I say to him.

"That's so weird your eyes turned orange as well and now they look kinda gray" he says.

"Dude your eyes are navy blue now for some reason" I say to him.

I then realise our eyes change Colour depending on our moods

Red-Angry
Orange-Shocked/Scared
Yellow-happy
Navy blue-when you feel like your realised something
Gray-When you confess something that feeling
Green-Cocky/Competitive
Light blue-Excited
Purple-Satisfied/Relieved
Turquoise-Surprised
Blue-Sad
Pink-Pain
Silver-When I'm feeling awesome (cause that makes sense XD)
Fully Bright White-Vision/Dream/Flashback thing

I told Steve what all of The Eye Colours mean and his eyes turned Turquoise.

Skip to end of school

School finished and Steve and I were running through the crowd of people parkouring while getting Chased by Dylan's Brother. We got in Vikk's car and drove to Johns house. Johns place is kinda weird because after you're driving abit and close to his house there is this place that says no cars. Steve and I were close to going into Johns house until for some reason we saw Dylan and Alex. I think they live here. Once they saw us they charged at us. They both tackled us down and My eyes turned orange same as Steve's, Then John came out the door and punched Alex so hard that I saw a little of blood on his cheek. It has now been proved that Alex can bleed. They both dash away and John helps me and Steve up and my eyes turned purple. I felt my nose and there was blood but I healed it so there was only a really faint scar. John was wearing a white tshirt with a PC on it and above the PC it said I'm a gamer, Black ripped jeans, a Blue SnapBack and black high tops.

"Hey dudes," He says.

"Hey John," Steve says.

"Hey John, can I see your arm?" I ask.

"Sure.." He says with a confused look.

I look at the back of his arm and see he has the slash he had in my dream. So that means one of my dreams are from the past and one of them are from the future.

Vision

I'm in a forest place running just running until I hit my head of a tree. I start running again then see a guy behind me with a bat I stop for some reason and he hits my leg then I start running again I can feel a throbbing pain and keep running until I hear something scream my name. I look around until I see the guy with bat again and he swings at my head.

End of Vision

"Eddy are you ok!" Steve screams.

"Your eyes turned white and then you ran into a wall and fainted," (XD I laughed while writing that) John says.

I tell them my vision and tell John my two dreams and about mine and Steve's Eyes changing colours. Since he is a gamer we asked him if he knew what minecraft was. He did he had extra PC's so we played on them and we recorded when we joined the game we realised that the pack was on as well it was Hunger Games Teams of 3. I 360 no scoped Jerome an killed Mitch with a Betty and killed Preston with a bucket of lava. John Killed Rob by hitting him off a cliff and Steve killed Vikk and Lachlan with tnt. We finished the video and decided to watch some YouTube. After the hunger games episode we decided to watch a movie. We watched big hero 6 it was really cool. After the movie John told us we had training. It turns out that one of my uncles are a scientist and when he found out about me and my parents and siblings powers he has been trying to capture us and bring us to a lab but he secretly doesn't want to do that he plainly hates us for no reason at all and wants powers as well so he killed my parents and my Brother. We started training it was Steve and I vs John but we don't get effected by each others powers. John was used to the training but Steve and I weren't After the training Steve and I passed out.

Hey I guys I dont know what to say like Steve now has powers he has an Uncle that wants to kill them so much stuff is happening also I have so many Ideas for books and I think I will release my book in a week or two I just need to make a cover so that's all I wanted to say Please

RATE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

And I will see you all later bye my TBNR's